Click Me Please~!

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Shinhwa - The Real Legend Of K-Pop

Annyeong~!


I was wondering, why I never write about the band that I like most from K-pop world? Until now I just write about drama, girl, other actor, girl, my things, girl, my friend, girl, and etc. But I never write about them.


Last night, while go through my K-pop database which is my hard disc (hehehe), I spent most of the time listening and watching the songs and music video from my favorite band. So I decided to write about them~! So who is my most favorite band from K-pop world??








. . . . . . . who?




\~`SHINHWA`~/

Best South Korea boy band - Shinhwa~!



Hahaha~! Yeah that's right! I like Shinhwa the most! For beginner who just like K-pop world, I bet most of you don't know who is Shinhwa. K-pop wave hit this country around 2010 and Shinhwa last piece of work is during 2008. After that they all is in hold, assuming solo activities and serving military. They will reunite back on 2013 (2 years more T__T ).


Shinhwa attire for their 2006 album



So so so? What is so special about Shinhwa? One thing you all should know is, they are currently holding the record as the longest running Korean boy band! From their debut in 1998 until now, they never disbanded or losing or adding any members. They have changed management 3 times, from SM Entertainment (yeah, they are from same company as TVXQ, HOT, SNSD, Super Junior, f(x) and SHINee) to Good Entertainment and to Openworld Entertainment. Each member also in the same time is under management with different companies for their own solo activities.


Shinhwa favorite post~!

Shinhwa consisted of 6 members, 3 vocalists and 3 rappers. But as time past by, their arrangement has changed to 4 vocalist to 2 rappers which is one of the rapper started to involved in singing part rather than rapping part.



So without delaying your guys, I introduce you each member of Shinhwa~!






Members

Name : Eric Mun @ Mun Jung Hyuk
Position : Leader and rapper
Remark : One of my most favorite artist from South Korea


Name : Lee Min Woo
Position : Singer and choreographer
Remark : One of the best dancer I've seen from South Korean



Name : Shin Hye Sung
Position : Lead singer
Remark : One of the best ballad singer from South Korea



Name : Kim Dong Wan
Position : Singer
Remark : You can say he is the most like Mr. nice guy in the group :P



Name : Andy Lee @ Lee Sun ho
Position : Rapper
Remark : He appear most in variety show among the members




Name : Junjin
Position : Singer, rapper and choreographer
Remark : Another best dancer from South Korea. I like his Electric dance style.


Shinhwa





All Shinhwa members has involved in acting before, especially Eric Mun who enjoy a massive success throughout his acting. Some of you might saw him before on Phoenix? And I bet most of you should know him from Super Rookie (My no. 1 k-drama for all time) right? Hahaha~! Eric, Dong Wan and Min Woo has involved in movie where they act as a lead actor.


Eric Mun - June's Diary


Lee Min Woo - Wontak Angel


Kim Dong Wan - Spin Kick (Hyunbin also in this movie)



One of the most reason that makes me really really like them is because, they all have a nice and bright personalities. Your guys will enjoy a lot if they make appearance in any TV shows. Actually they do make a lot of appearance in TV shows like X-Man, Love Letter, Infinity Challenge, Strong Heart, Family Outing and yada yada yada ok I can't list down all haha~! All their members involved actively in TV shows. Family Outing first guest is Shinhwa Kim Dong Wan and the other two which are Shin Hye Sung and Junjin also makes their appearance after that. Junjin also is one of the members in Infinity Challenge. For We Got Married fans, your guys should know Andy right? He and Solbi become one of the most popular couple in that TV show~!!


Shinhwa TV show Let's CokePLAY BATTLE Shinhwa to search for their apprentice



Shinhwa
also known for their dance style as they often hailed as one of the best dance group in K-pop world. One of the most notable dance from them is from their hits song Wild Eyes where a lot of their juniors learn and perform this dance on variety shows. Below is one of the best dance battle between Shinhwa's Min Woo and Junjin VS Se7en and Wheesung.








Until now, they already released 9 albums (I like album no. 8 the most :D ), few singles and also has a Japanese album. They also released a compilation album entitled Winter Story every year started on 2003.


Shinhwa Vol. 8 - State Of The Art



The reason I love with K-pop world is because of Eric drama Super Rookie. Before I watch this, I know nothing about K-pop or to be honest, I don't know anything about South Korea at all~!! After I watch the drama, I started to curios bout the actors. Then I search bout him, then the website said, he is the leader of boy band called Shinhwa. Then I started to learn bout their group, then it lead to H.O.T which is their so-called-rival. Then it lead to Se7en, then lead to Big Bang than it lead to yada yada yada yada until what I already become today, a total super fan of K-pop world. What I'm trying to say is, Shinhwa is the seed that grow me to become a K-pop fan!!

This drama forever in my heart~! Haha~!



If I really write about them, it will be a super duper long post~! So if your guys want to know about them, just type "Shinhwa" on Google and you can get a massive amount of information about them :D

Shinhwa


Lastly before I end my post, I would like to introduce your guys with one of their song called H.E.R.O. If Super Rookie is the drama that makes me fall in love with K-pop world, this song is the song that makes me fall in love with K-pop world~!






Can't wait for them to make their come back in 2013!! Shinhwa hwaiting!! Shinhwa Changjo~!






P/S: Help me to click my advertisement ya? Hehehe~! Oh ya, last night I watched ESP Couple by Park Bo Young~! Seriously you guys need to watch this! She's so damn cute in the movie with her short hair!! I even watched back Speedy Scandal just to watch her lol :D




Shinda88
Home
Kota Bharu

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

=D Thanks for the introduction ^^
I just saw After School's cover to Shinwha's wild eyes
and I'm really curious about them and really starting to like them. 2013 is soooooooo long!!!!

shinda88 said...

The one cover u mean, the whole group sing the Wild song? or the latest Kahi from After School cover the Wild dance? Hahaha according to Dong Wan, Currently Eric and Minwoo already started the preparation for the next album, just need to wait for Junjin and Andy to be released from the army~!!!! :D

farhana hashim said...

i love shinhwa because shinhwa taught TEEN TOP! daebak!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this excellent post. I found a CD by Shinwha last week (Vol. 7 - Brand New) and it's pretty interesting, although the rap is a bit "tougher" than I like. I'm glad to hear that there will be a new album out and I will watch for it. I liked the song/video you posted a lot, so I think I'll like more of their work.

Anonymous said...

sure is very happy to hear news from shinhwa...
there's also this blog that talks about them and other kpop, aswell other things that just comes to his/her thoughts...do sure to drop by @ www.airam-anythingunderthesun.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...