Click Me Please~!

Monday, December 20, 2010

English Name + Evening With UTP Part 2

Annyeong~!


Today, during SAP class, we got a new tutor. I forgot his name but his quite a fun guy. I can understand what he teach us. Well, maybe coz he teach us, one by one, I meant it, one by one. But still, not bad not bad. Credit to him :D


During the lesson, he suddenly ask my name. He wanted to have interaction with us I think. I should say "Aliff" but instead the name "John" pop up from my mouth.




. . . .





Then, after few things happened, it end up with few of us managed to get ourself our own English name. Introduce you . .




Aliff == John == Aliff "John" Omar
Paeng == Jack == Mohd Faiz "Jack"
Abang == Harry == Abang "Harry" Azri
Nawi == William == "William" Asnawi





Well, its not bad after all to have English name. Easier for that tutor to remember us right?? :D



SAP class students





Evening with UTP part 2



Since yesterday I slept until night, I missed my evening time with UTP. But fear not (act who care also), I managed to have my evening time with UTP for today. So here I show you today's catch. By the way, those who dunno, UTP stands for Universiti Teknologi Petronas. Ok I just put that as info for maybe any secondary school students who wanted to enter UTP. Study hard adik-adik, and too bad you all can't meet me because I already graduated . . .


It start with a nice photo of Abang and Azmi walking to IRC

Introduce you, UTP library @ Information Resources Centre @ IRC

Computer used to search for book

Those sofa area last time used to be a newspaper reading area

Its been so many years since last time I took photo in IRC toilet, and
I still look the same, i guess my face dunno how to get old and stay young everyday :D


Tada~! Like hotel toilet right? :D

Machine used to borrow book

This is how UTP lab look alike . .

UTP bus

V4

Guess where this house is? hehehe

V4 carpark area, damn huge right? but everytime filled half only

V4 cafe . .

V4 cafe . .

V4 girls block

Main road infront V4

The "pondok" that always couple come and make "project" . . . ish wth im talking bout :P

V5 court

V5 girls block

V5 cafe

V5 cafe pond

inside v5 cafe

My lover Lee Ji Ah . . . eh?! demmit why this photo here? not related pun arghh! :D



click here if your guys interested with part 1




p/s: Yesterday, is the last day for Western v5 to operate. They will open again next month, when I'm gone from UTP. It is sad, especially to remember how much fun me and my spartan gang had for our Omelet session there almost every night! Well, sign of me to get my butt out from this university has appeared one by one. Sad T__T . . . I only left two more weeks here T__T


Shinda88
V5E 3.1.5
UTP

1 comment:

Mei Le said...

i love all the pictures :D (except for d last one >.<)! quite a good camera you have there, d pics u took all look pro..i like d backdrop of d evening sky.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...