Click Me Please~!

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Evening with UTP Part 1 . .

Annyeong~!


Today, I was having a very memorable day in Universiti Teknologi Petronas (UTP). I spent whole two hours plus . . .





TAKING A PICTURES AND VIDEOS AROUND CAMPUS~!!!




OK, what has gotten me into it? Well, I realized that I lacked of UTP picture. I know I know we can just simply Google it right? But then, the picture on the internet, it just has the main picture of UTP like Chancellor Hall, Academic complex, V4 or V5. Right? No picture of V2. I mean, detail picture of V2 or V1. Like, a picture of shortcut path used by student from Pocket D to go back to V2. Like a picture of workshop at USM area or even a new building infront of Building 22. Internet only has less of it and I thought it will be best for me to take it by myself. Not only that, I figure out a video will be nice because I don't think I'll be back here very soon after this. Those videos will help me a lot if suddenly I miss UTP like hell . . . T__T


Its been two days since I'm working on it. I already covered V3, V2, V1, USM area, Maintenance Building and place surrounding it. Still got more to go. Once I finish taking all those pictures, I'll upload it on Facebook! Those who don't know UTP, curious bout how it look alike, interested to know about this place, having a ambition to study here or even and ex-student who don't have any picture of your own university, hope this can help you guys :D Oh, maybe I'll edit the video and put it on Youtube, depends on my mood -_-


Oh, many of you might heard that UTP is in the middle of desert. But, from my experienced taking a picture this two days, I feel that UTP is more likely in the jungle. So many trees, field and all kind of things that related with the color green. Here, I show you some of the pictures taken by me. Don't expect it to be high quality DSLR style or watsoever. And don't worry, I won't turn to become a profesional photographer and buy DSLR or wat, no money dude hahaha. Thanks to Hafi . . oh no, I mean thanks to my rumate for the camera (forgot that the camera ownership has changed hand haha)



Maintenance building

Our source of money, I mean, source of to get our money

Lecture room building

One of the nicest building in UTP, which is I dunno what we call it

Guess where is this? hehe

V2 view

V4

V2 rooftop

V3 meeting room, simple and tidy

V5

My block, V5E

Path to Building 2 and CH

I forgot this place name . . ish

Inside UTP mosque






Extra : Lee Ji Ah!!!!


I . . . just soooooooo in love with her!!! From her first drama Legend of the Four God with Bae Yong Jun. Still havent got time to watch her drama Beethoven Virus and Style. But BUT!! I just know today that she is one of the actress for latest drama IRIS : Athena!!!! Omg!!!! I love previous IRIS damn a lot!! And now she is also in the drama, there is no way I can say no to IRIS : Athena!!! Wohooo!!! Well . . . . I dunno how to explain how happy I am, just to summarize, my G-talk pic, my laptop wallpaper and screen saver change to her face dy :) Go to http://www.ejiah.com/ to know more bout her :D


See this?!!! HOW CAN I NOT LOVE HER?!! Face, hair, all mmg my style!! so pretty muhahaha~! credit to ejiah.com



OK, I know I'm over excited. Can't wait for IRIS : Athena subtitle to come out!! :D



p/s: Click the ads link pretty please k? hehehe :P



Shinda88
V5E 3.1.5
UTP

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...