Click Me Please~!

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Working~

Annyeong~!!

Today's Petronas interview result is out. I heard almost all of us are recommended. For those who still haven't contact them, or cannot contact them, I wished all of you a very good luck :)


My senior, he and his gang, all of them end up working at Petronas. I hope the same thing will happen to my gang too. Pray hard for it. Hope all of us will get work at Petronas, or if cannot, at least for all of us to work in KL, so we can enjoy and hangout every week and have a nice trip once or twice per year :)



. . .



Really miss all of you :')



Shinda88
v5E 3.1.5
UTP

1 comment:

gobn888 said...

ha ha...
Petronas will want u for sure...
coz...u are aleap omar!
if they hire u, dont forget to treat me a meal okay?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...