Click Me Please~!

Friday, March 11, 2011

World of Kingdom Hearts~!!!

Annyeong~!


Just want to brag that I already completed all Kingdom Hearts series (until the latest)~!!!! Yes I meant it!! I played all series in all platform involved including Playstation 2, Gameboy Advance, PSP and NDS!! This is the first game that I followed all the series from beginning till the latest.


Kingdom Hearts official logo




Why I play this game? Because of the storyline is too superb!! I never seen any game that connect all the series so beautiful other than Kingdom Hearts! Not only that, because it is a combination of SquareEnix and Disney, it make the games more fun to play as it is not too serious but in the same time not too childish. By playing this game, your guys can explore the world of Disney better than watching the cartoon! Have you ever wonder how the world of Alice In Wonderland really look like? Or how Cinderella room actually look like? Or how the design of Beast castle from Beauty And The Beast? Then play this game, your guys can explore all of it!!


Sora in Disney Mulan world

Various Disney places in Kingdom Hearts games!

Sora with Disney Lilo



I really want to write the summary of the game, but it's better for your guys to read it on Wiki or just Google it because the storyline is very complicated. Yeah it is not too serious but complicated. At first I thought that this games is very ridiculous when I played the first series. But then, after continue play the next series, then only I see the full storyline of this series. And guess what? They really connected each series beautifully with each others!!


Kingdom Hearts on GBA



The series started with Kingdom Hearts I on PS2. Followed next is Kingdom Hearts : Chain of Memory on GBA and then next Kingdom Hearts II on PS2. After that the next release is Kingdom Hearts Coded on mobile application, Kingdom Hearts : 358/2 Days on NDS and lastly Kingdom Hearts : Birth By Sleep on PSP. Even the Birth By Sleep is the last series, but in the timeline, Birth By Sleep is the earliest which is happened 10 years before Kingdom Hearts I.


The character on Kingdom Hearts II. From left : Roxas, Sora, Mickey, Kairi, Donal and Goofy. Opps no Riku picture :P

Main antagonist on Kingdom Hearts : Birth By Sleep. From left : Terra, Ventus and Aqua

Main antagonist from Kingdom Hearts : 358/2 Days. From left : Axel, Roxas and Xion.




To understand how the games goes, play it by following the released timeline. But if your guys want to play it by following the games story timeline, start first with Birth By Sleep, then Kingdom Hearts I, Chain Of Memory, 358/2 Days, Kingdom Hearts II and Coded.


Timeline released of the series




Reason for me to buy PS2 is just to play this game (and Final Fantasy X). Problem occured to me when they said next 3 games which is Birth By Sleep, 358/2 Days and Coded will be released into three different platforms. I'm having a big headache to buy which console. In the end I choose NDS because my roommate bought PSP which is I can borrow from him to play Birth By Sleep. After completed 358/2 Days, then only the news released that Coded will be make into NDS version by name Re:Coded and I managed to completed it last month! I choosed the right console as two series are released on NDS :P


Kingdom Hearts latest releases called Re:coded



Next is to wait for another release of Kingdom Hearts which is Kingdom Hearts 3D (Dream Drop Distance) which is on N3DS (next generation after NDS) console and Kingdom Hearts III that not yet decided on which platform to be made. I DEFINITELY will buy N3DS to play this coming series, some more after watched the trailer that already released on last E3 (Games expo).


Sora, main antagonist of all Kingdom Hearts series. He is the "key" that will connect the storyline of Kingdom Hearts series and save the world of Kingdom Hearts.

Ventus, one of the antagonist of Kingdom Hearts : Birth By Sleep. Sora power to wield the Keyblade came from him.

Roxas, main antagonist of Kingdom Hearts : 358/2 Days. You must be asking why his face same with Ventus right?
Haha after play Birth By Sleep only then I know. That is the mysterious and fun of this games!!!
Contact me if you guys want to know :P









Below I present you all Kingdom Hearts logo from each series. I arranged it by following the story timeline :P



1. Kingdom Hearts : Birth By Sleep


2. Kingdom Hearts I

3. Kingdom Hearts : Chain Of Memories

4. Kingdom Hearts : 358/2 Days
5. Kingdom Hearts II

6. Kingdom Hearts : Re:coded

7. Kingdom Hearts : 3D (Dream Drop Distance)







p/s: I just too loved this game!! Come try and play this game so next time we can discuss and chat about it :D



Shinda88
Home
Kota Bharu

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lol you wrote Sora etc as 'antagonist's', unless you think they are the 'bad guy's' of the game i think you mean protagonist

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...