Click Me Please~!

Sunday, June 14, 2009

After Lego? Power Rangers time!!!

Annyeong ~!


Sigh~! This week, again, cant hold my self from bringing this ass to shopping complex . . .


*where all the money plan saving that i did before?*

*where the oath to save money and spend for food only?*

*where the promise to go out once permonth?*

*where is my future wife?* <--- (take this one as a lame joke)


But still, i found my self . . . walking inside One Utama . . . nvrmnd . . dy there then just have fun lor, cry also no use. It is not like America will change the president to Indian people from african-american people right if i cry?

So, any nice thing that I can share with u guys this time? Hohoho of coz got!!! Give u some introduction . . .

"Go go power rangers~!"

O yeah!!! It is power rangers time!! These 5 heroes with tight suit come to save the day. From Japan (the MC of the event told us), they make an appearance for those poor kid who carve to take picture with them. That day got some event held for kid. Got power rangers, transformer, Uno, then wat else? trains toy from Tommy (Japanese product) also got and some yoyo performance from 10-years-experience-damn-hebat-in-yoyo peoples : D Enough word (Chang Hua really hate my blog coz i type toooooo many but who cares? :P ) I just show u the picture :D

Go go power rangers!! If me 10years younger than now, I dy rush to them to hug them

again, if me 10years younger, sure i kneel down to my dad to buy me those cool robot toys!!

u know what is the thing that i hold? It is a gun used by Bumblebee from Transformer the movie!!


Well, how about my work for this week? Nothing much (why sounds like x de kerje, hey i got lot of work there ok?) . . Same as before, edit website, then, meeting, help senior worker there . . . Omg!! Meeting!! Last week I have my first meeting!! I mean, real meeting!!! With big boss, SV and the senior. The meeting is about the website and what are the things that me and Wan going to propose them. At first when me and Wan finish setup the room for meeting, we tot only us and our SV will discuss about it. Who knows? First person enter the room was Mr. Chow (big boss of PSS Dept)


So the result of the meeting?


-_-" <---- speechless. Propose meeting become more to command meeting. Not even we not manage to propose our idea for the website, they dy cut our presentation and tadaa~! it become their meeting dy. Aihzzz nvrmnd since they pay us so just listen to them. Now I know the feeling when u has a meeting with the customer. Not joke at all, things won’t follow ur way!!

Reason i put this pic is becoz that day, "my plane" head position change to facing the camera :D

Actually got more to share with u guys but wait until I got a nice picture (again since Mr. Chang Hua like to see pic inside the blog :D ) then I'll write it :D

So happy working and happy holiday people~!


Shinda88
Malabar Mamak Cafe
Subang

4 comments:

Mei Le said...

you made an oath to save money and spend it for food only? haha..like you would ever do that:P how come i can't imagine your promises to be fulfilled..since when do you go out once per month?? sound like me more than you. i like the part about you rushing up to hug the power rangers, very cute (since you would be 10 years younger, not like now..:p). too bad it's just a presuppose.

shinda88 said...

ya lor . .omg my money in bank . .n in pocket . .i wonder can tahan until end of the month or not . . since wat?? hey hey i fulfill all my promise k? . . . . . . ok2 . . almost all my promise . . :P

aiyoo . . who in their childhood time dont want to hug power rangers? . . all right? . . . or is it me only? -_-""

Anonymous said...

lol @ you both.

shinda88 said...

waa . . me, meile . .n christon . .hahaha remember the old day when 3 of us lepak2 at v5 cafe :P . . . why i sounds like an old guy wkakakaka

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...