Click Me Please~!

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Dae Mul ~!

Annyeong~!


Since my last post have been such a great help to many k-drama fans (which is actually I'm not sure at all hahaha), so I have decided to continue with my second review of drama that I watched after High Kick Through The Roof (HKTTR) called Dae Mul @ Big Fish.


Before I continue, I know some of you will or might come here for the video or subs right? Right?!! Haha, worry not, you guys can download it at http://mediumquality.blogspot.com :)


Dae Mul poster


OK back to the story, even while watching this drama, the effect of HKTTR is still meet no end yet. If you realize, from the previous post, I got attached one video right? Where the actress played the piano. Because of that scene only, I started to learn how to play piano . . . by online tutorial!! Hahaha, I know it sounds bit ridiculous but the progress was not bad at all. Everything went smoothly, I can play with my right hand, then left hand and it only until there that after that my electric keyboard went spoil when I just about to learn how to play with both hand. Arghh demmit ~! This is the problem when you buy non-branded item. I should bough Yamaha la last time. Sigh~!


Ok, sorry for a little crap from me, lets start with sypnosis first :D





Synopsis


The story is about Seo Hye Rim, who started her life work as a TV announcer. She meets her turning point in her life when her husband is killed by terrorist when doing a report at Afghanistan. She's getting fired by her company due to her unstable emotion. Because of her grieves towards her late husband, she started to make complain to government openly, joining demonstration and etc. until the nation acknowledge her as a hero. Her action managed to attract the attention of a Congress member, Kang Tae San to bring her to join a politic world, in order to change the political situation in South Korea. Since then she have been facing a lot of political dirty face, issues and difficulties. Together with her supporters and friends, especially a prosecutor who has been in loved with her for a long time, Ha Do Ya, she managed to overcome all difficulties and become the first female President of South Korea.



Cast



Ko Hyun Jung as President Seo Hye Rim

Seo Hye Rim

An ex TV announcer who joined the political world as a politician. During her life as a politician, she managed to win the election that makes her as one of the Congress member under Ruling Party. Not only that, even tho she resigned from her party due to internal conflict, she still managed to win the election to become a Governor as an independent candidate and saved the state from bankrupt. After that, she resign from her post as a governor and established a new party where she become the representative and also the presidential candidate. After having a tough competition with Kang Tae San, she managed to become the first female president of South Korea. Her love towards her people is above anything where she dare to launch a war with China just to save her soldier who stuck in the submarine that stranded in sea of China. During her politic time, she never involved in bribe or any misuse of government money.

My thought : If this kind of president exist, I will vote without any second thought. During first episode, her action to defend her people in front of China really touched me. Very touching~! Oh and another thing, her face resemble bit like my cousin. So sometimes watching her kind of giving me an awkward feelings :P



Kwon Sang Woo as Prosecutor Ha Do Ya

Ha Do Ya

A prosecutor who devoted his life just for justice. He believed justice is more than anything. His experienced during teenagers where he need to see his own father lick politician shoes just to save him has changed his life forever. From useless teenager, he managed to become a prosecutor (after study like super hell) just to have a power to catch anyone (especially politician) who misuse the status, money and power. His first time meeting with Seo Hye Rim become his love at first sight. Even tho after many years (If I'm not mistaken, more than 15 years), he still loved Seo Hye Rim and willing to wait her to finished her duties as president before getting married with her.
My thought : Come on~! If you're k-drama fans, the you can kick your own ass if you don't know Kwon Sang Woo. Stairway To Heaven? My Tutor Friend? Sad Love Story? Do I need to name all his superb drama/movies? Haha. The reason I watched this drama is because of him~! Hahaha I'm a big fan of Kwon Sang Woo since I first watch him on My Tutor Friend. Almost all of his drama and movie I've watched already. He is one of the best Korean actors. His drama and movies all won't disappoint you.




Cha In Pyo as Representative Kang Tae San

Kang Tae San

A politician who have a big dream which is to change the political situation in his country. In this drama, the politic world is being controlled by Lee Bae Ho. He wants to make the politic world lead by young and clean people. Because of his experienced of hard life where his father loss seven times in presidential election due to Lee Bae Ho, he has been forgetting his dream and started to involved in dirty politic in order to throw Lee Bae Ho from politic world. After loss to Seo Hye Rim in presidential election, he went to overseas to reflect himself and then come back as clean and promising politician.
My thought : This is my first time watching Cha In Pyo drama. I really loved his acting. He managed to bring the mr.-nice-guy character then changed to mr.-super-bad-ass-guy character and then back to hi-i-already-regret-now-i'm-a-good-guy characted. His face looks familiar to me, feels like I have watched him before in Hong Kong drama :P




Lee Soo Kyung as Jang Se Jin

Jang Se Jin

She is a illegitimate daughter of Lee Bae Ho. She's working at Heritage club where a politician, powerful tycoons and noble people meets. She's secretly help Kang Tae San in his dirty plot, just to make sure the guy that she's love win the election and in the same time getting her revenge towards her farther.

My thought : OMG~!! She is so so so so PRETTY~!!! First time I saw her is during her appearance in TV show Family Outing. That time she look cute (with her high pitch voice) only. But in this drama, she's look pretty and hot~! I should start to find her previous drama later hohoho.




Park Geun Hyung as Representative Lee Bae Ho

Lee Bae Ho

The politic legend who has been involved in political arena for forty years. He managed to rule the politician world for 30 years before getting thrown by Kang Tae San. In the beginning of his politician life, he has dreamed the same thing as Kang Tae San which is to change the political situation in South Korea. However, due to hardship and his greediness, he started to involved in dirty politic and become one of the politician that is feared in politician world.

My thought : Seriously this guy make me think of some politicians in my country hehe :P




Choi Il Hwa as President Kim Hyung Man

Kim Hyung Man

He is the president of San Ho group, one of the main business group in South Korea who secretly been support the funding of political world. He also a father-in-law of Kang Tae San. He devoted his life just to make San ho group success internationally. He willing to sacrifice everything just to make sure Kang Tae San got selected as South Korea president and that also one of the reason he choose him as his son-in-law.

My thought : I saw him a lot in drama. One of the actor that I respect. Everytime I see him, feel so furious, maybe because of his good acting to bring a bad character haha :D





Lee Soon Jae as President Baek Sung Min

Baek Sung Min

He is the president of South Korea who rule before Seo Hye Rim. Due to the death of his wife, his didn't really managed to focus in ruling the country. Only after meeting Seo Hye Rim, he realized his responsibilities and started to become a good and brave president.

My thought : This is my second time watching Lee Soon Jae. Before this in HKTTR, he also act as a company president. I guess his "aura" will make people think that he is a some kind of president? That is why he always got president role? Haha but I still prefer him in HKTTR because in that sitcom, he is a SUPER DUPER funny while in this drama, he just acted as a cool and nice president only.




Kim Il Woo as Oh Jae Bong

Oh Jae Bong

He is one of the Congress member in Ruling party and also one of the people that very loyal towards Lee Bae Ho. He is one of the most bad people in this drama. Almost every bad scheme is made by him. Always tried to solve everything with violence. He is the person who responsible on the death of Ha Do Ya father. Despite of his bad action, he is actually one of the funniest character in this drama.
My thought : I first know him through my all time favorite drama Super Rookie. Same with this drama, his character that time was also as a bad guy. Not only Super Rookie, I got watched him in other few drama like Over The Rainbow and Sweet Spy. One thing you guys should know about him, his character almost all as a bad guy who did a really really bad things but then in the same time is the funniest character in the story. If you watched this drama, you might think that either he is actually a Congress member or a comedian? Haha~!



Main actors



If you a real k-drama fans, you should know that this drama is actually very similar, not very, I mean very very very similar with 2008 drama City Hall. The only differences is City Hall is about the antagonist story to become a city mayor and this drama Dae Mul is about to become a South Korea president and also City Hall storyline is more to comedy while Dae Mul focus on more serious story line.


City Hall, look at the poster can know already that this is funny drama haha


Overall, I really REALLY really satisfied with this drama. No wonder it is a NO. 1 drama in it premier time. Even Fugitive Plan B (by Bi Rain) lose to this drama in rating (this drama managed to hit 26% something compared to only 11% by Fugitive Plan B). I really recommended you guys to watch this~! By the way I still watched Fugitive Plan B and I even finished watch that before Dae Mul so Fugitive Plan B fans don't get mad for the rating comparison okie? :P


If your guy a fan of Rainbow, don't forget to watch this because Rainbow make an appearance in this drama as a cameo~!



Oh another thing I like bout this drama (Why I like soo many things eh? haha) is the OST~!!! This drama OST is simply awesome. Very characteristic and high profile singers such as Gummy, K-Will, KCM, Kara and even PSY participated in the OST. I personally like the track from K-Will called Sun but I guess everyone will agreed with me that Gummy - I Love You Even If You Die is the best song among all the tracks. Gummy is one of the best female singer I have seen in my life. Her voice is so unique that you will know that it is her voice once you heard she sings. So here I attached you the MV from Gummy - I Love You Even If You Die.





However, Shin Se Kyung still in my heart~! I should buy a new electric keyboard and learn the song. Sigh Ms. Shin, can you come to my life please~! muahahaha ok cut the crap. Sigh I miss to crap in my post. Hmpp maybe the next post kut? hohoho . .



p/s: Ehem . . . well . . hehehe . . help me click my advertisement okie? :D



Shinda88
Home
Kota Bharu

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...