Click Me Please~!

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Me and My Korean "Chingu" . . .

Annyeong~!


Tadaa~! So what do you guys think about my new layout? Hahaha staying at home is not a bad thing after all. In the end I got some time to change my layout. Actually I have been planning to do this long time already, since the previous layout, is too hard to edit. Now it's done already, together with new header. Btw the new header, maybe got a little bit influence from trilogy movie God Father :P


So, just now while watching High Kick Through The Roof, I suddenly curios bout some of the actors and actress. Well, before that, I highly recommended to watch this sitcom. It is my first Korean sitcom. 124 episodes tho, but still won't disappoint you all :D Might be hard to find the subtitle so I recommended you guys to watch it online at www.mysoju.com ~!


So back to the topic, the thing that I curios is about their age. Is it they older or younger than me? Well, they can act as 15 years old kid, or suddenly jump to 25 years old man. So I Google bout them, Yoon Shi Yoon and Shin Se Kyung. Well, it turn out that Yoon Shi Yoon is 2 years older than me. But, Shin Se Kyung is . . . . . 2 years younger than me!


I used to think that Korean people look mature quite fast. Don't believe me? You just Google most of their idol. I can say 2PM, each of them look mature than me, but yet the oldest in their group is actually born in 1988, which is same age with me. I Google some of Korean celebrity and let you guys decide who look older actually . .


Shin Se Kyung, born 1990 . . . . My oh my . . . Started to love her dy :P

Super Junior Kyuhyun, same age with me. One of the best vocalist I like so far from Korea

T-Ara Ji Yeon, born . . . 1993!!! Walao~!!!!

T-Ara Eunjung, I like her so much! So cute! Also same age with me . . .

Big Bang G-Dragon, same age with me, born in 1988 . . . you can't find any rapper like him :D

Big Bang Daesung, same age with me, also one of the best vocalist I have seen from Korea

2PM, except Jae Bom, all of them either same age with me or younger than me . . .

Max Chang Min, from DBSK, same age with me, 1988

SNSD Yoona, 1990 . . . . sigh . . she look more mature compared to me erghh

B2ST, all of them younger than me!

Kim Bum, also, 1988, he look really mature compared to his age . . .

AO, ex-UTP, born in 1988 . . . . almost 99% people around him said he look childish except his parents.



Ok, I'm not asking bout look okie? Of coz definitely no doubt I lose to them (I still know where I stand after all). Just, I don't know, even tho our age same or I might be older to some of them, but they all look more mature than me. Even in UTP, a lot of juniors look mature than me. Want to scold them also I scared sometime. Even tho same age, they all already work, staring in some drama or movie, release album, make money, while I still at home doing nothing grrr . . .



p/s: Help me click my advertisement :P . . . oh and again, I highly recommended High Kick Through The Roof and Baker King Kim Tak Gu as both of it starring by Yoon Shi Yoon, my current favorite actor now. His acting skill is no joke~! :D



Shinda88
Home
Kota Bharu

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...