Click Me Please~!

Monday, February 14, 2011

What to do what to do \ >.< /

Annyeong~!


Since now I a little bit lazy to watch my Korean drama, and also in the same time don't have any electric keyboard to practice Yiruma - River Flow In You song, guess what I did to fill up my time other than watching English movie?





Ho Ho ho Ho Ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ~!!








. . . . . . .









I'm
studying English Grammar~!!







. . . . .







Yeah yeah yeah you guys read it right, I really study back my grammar.





. . . . . . .






Ha ha ha Ha ha ah Ah ha Ha ha ha Ha ~!!




. . . . . .




Hey hey hey you~! enough laughing at me already. Demmit. Who knows? One day I might become English teacher? Or working for Oxford dictionary latest edition? And getting a hot sexy wife from western countries? Or even change my blog title to World WITH English Grammar? Hohoho~!



Ok enough crap, my grammar is not that bad okie? just a little slack here and there only right? (right right right? Hey you back there what's up with your weird smile? demmit). So I'll use this chance to polish it to make it look better than what already we called "perfect" before ok? :P



If I can't understand it, I just need to eat it to memorize it~!!




p/s: Recently I spend most of time watching English movie. Thx Ah Yeh for all those movies. I realized that it is such a pity that I can't watch it in cinema. What to do? The time when all those movies air on cinema is the period that I can't really hang out with my friend. Last time during secondary I used to stay a lot at home you know? (Now also I stay at home a lot -_-")




Shinda88
Home
Kota Bharu

1 comment:

Wei Han said...

wow...
that's something really good. u have a great heart to improve urself.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...