Click Me Please~!

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Random though~!

Annyeong~!


This few months has been a challenging month to me. I think a lot of things. So many thought come into my mind.





1. Penungguan itu satu penyeksaan . . (waiting is pain . . . )


Familiar with those quote? Actually from song but I forgot which one hahaha~!


2. Almost every night I dreamed that I with my Sabahan friends. Is this some kind of sign? I don't know, lets hope for a better things.


3. My hair getting longer and longer, but so feel so lazy to cut. I still can't find any saloon that managed to attract me. Hmpph . . . should I keep it long? Maybe it will look like a Korean boy band style? Or maybe it will make me look like a beggar? Right now my hair can totally cover my ear already. Hohoho lets wait and see :P


4. I wanted to learn how to play piano, but my electric keyboard getting spoiled. Damn it~!! Should I buy a new one? Hmphh . . .


5. This few months, if accumulated, I think I spent not more than RM50. Is this a good things or a bad things? Hmphh . . .


6. Ms. Shin Se Kyung image still stuck in my brain. Oh my :)


7. When my brother ask me bout Maths, I happily thought him, but when it comes to English, I pretend tired. Haha :P


8. I think the amount of SMS I received this few weeks is less than 10. Should I be happy or sad?


9. I feel so pity with my junior who currently in problem right now. Really hope can meet her and help her. Too bad I can't do anything, sorry ya? :D


10. Lately my father loves to get me to massage his feet, I feel sorry for him that I can't really massage him through out this few years I'm at university.


11. My brother at Johor, I don't know what the hell is happening to you right now or what have you been doing but I hope you will keep study hard okie? Be a good student like your brother here hehehe :P


12. I think I loved to see things download rather than watch or listen to those file. Seeing the things download and complete kind of makes me happy ahaks~!


13. I hope I can have a spirit like Syadia to learn Korean language. My progress this few weeks is kind of bad actually. How bout you Ms. Syadia? Can "pantun" in Japanese already? Hehe :P


14. Those who already got job, congratulations. Don't worry, I won't ask your guys to belanja me or what.


15. Lately getting fed up with Twitter. It seems a bunch of "friends" used it to report every single details that happened in their life. Even tho some of it is super duper ridiculous. Well I'm not blaming them since that's what Twitter for. Well what I need to do is to just to read the important things only ahaha~!


16. I agreed with someone, hearing people congratulate others on Facebook due give me a little bit heartbroken :P


17. Since I stop buy comics already, I feel like one part of my life is dying.


18. I really do, I really really put a lot of effort to gain my weight. But it seems the number is keep remain at 55 - 57 kg only. T_T


19. I just watched Day After Tomorrow. Ok fine I admit I kind of a little bit late. OK FINE I AM SUPERRRRR LATE I KNOW. Hahaha but I really like Emma Rossum in the movie. She look so pure. Ah, having a girlfriend like her, I won't regret to die already lol :P


20. Currently, I prefer to watch Running Man more than anything. For the subbing teams, I really wish your guys a best health and good day :)


21. Yiruma - River Flows In You has been my best piano song for me.


22. I really wanted to fix my sleeping time, but it seems that my brain only will let my eye open at 12pm. Sigh~!


23. Everyday I keep stare at my Dan Brown novel; Deception Point and Lost Symbol. But my heart just don't want to read it. Why when I at UTP, almost everyday I will spent time to read at least few pages.


24. I kept thinking, why Kelantan can't follow other states? To run business on Monday to Friday and have a weekends on Saturday and Sunday?


25. My father mentioned that he really want to move back to Negeri Sembilan. But does that will make us happy more? I wonder . . .


26. Before this, I always spent time with Abang, Azmi and Paeng crapping and gossiping and kutuk-ing people. But now I don't have mate to do all those. Kind of miss those time :(


27. On the first day I at home, I finished tidy up my room in one hour only. But now, I think I left it in messy condition for almost a month already :P


28. I really want to go KARAOKE so badly~!!! Tan Yoon Yeh, Wendy and Xiao Min~!!! When we can go to karaoke again?!!!!!!


29. My tummy got kind of six pack shape already hohoho but my overall body still look thin. So what's the point then? Ceh~!



30. Either piano or Korean language, I must master at least one before my holiday time going to end. Still got a lot of time. Yeah I mean it, A LOT of time hohoho~!


Ok that's all for my random thought. More to random crap right? Sorry, I just kind of bored and my little brother don't want to play with me today because I bully him just now haha :D


Shinda88
Home
Kota Bharu

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...