Click Me Please~!

Monday, March 21, 2011

Oh Girls Girls Girls~!

Annyeong~!


While browsing internet few weeks ago, I encounter this one site. They put a wallpaper of girls picture to be download. It is a drawing of a Chinese girls. The nice thing is, the total of the wallpaper is 88~!!!!! Means got 88 pretty Chinese girls wallpaper to be download!!! OMG~!! I spent a lot of time to choose because if I download all, it makes me look like a psycho haha. Reason for me to show this is to makes my readers (especially male) happy and also to give idea to some of my friends (girls) like C**** and M**** to style their hair muahahaha :P So this is the wallpaper that I download . . .


I like this one coz of her smile . . .

This one look like from a rich family

I know got artist look like this!! But I forgot who ~!!!

If this girl real infront of me, I might tears coz too happy

Totally my style!!! This one is my no. 1~!!!!!






Credit to www.wallcoo.com. Actually I downloaded 12 wallpapers, but here I just show my top 5~! It is so hard to pic this five from 88 wallpapers as all of it are damn cute + pretty~!






Here I attached a MV of Kim Hyun Jun (SS501) - Girl, just simply put coz the title is Girl too :P




p/s: Next post I will upload a nice video (I think so) for your guys to watch :P



Shinda88
Home
Kota Bharu

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...