Click Me Please~!

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Holiday timetable . . .

Annyeong~!


People usually asked me "What your doing now?". Before this I really pleased to answer that question because I might doing xxxx or yyyy or zzzz, means got lot of things I might do (not adult things okie? what is wrong with your eye there oi oi). But now, not really. Why? Because everyday I did the same thing either weekends or weekdays. Asked me repeatedly for 10 days non stop pun, I still answer the same thing since I've got nothing else to do. So here I show you a rough sketch of my holiday timetable to give you guys idea on how I live my life everyday during my holiday okie? :D







. . . . . . . .




Fun kan? :D I will think something new to fill my time later, for now just used this timetable first :P



Shinda88
Home
Kota Bharu

2 comments:

Wei Han said...

head head, sleep so late not good o~

Unknown said...

I really like your drawing aliff!! It really makes me laugh~ Hahahha! Very nice drawing! =D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...