Click Me Please~!

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Erk?

Annyeong~!


For those who followed my blog (I know got a lot of you read my blog, don't pretend like you're not interested ceh), you guys should know that my previous post is about something with titled Scientist right?? Hahahaha . . .


So? What it has to do with this post?


Just know, I checked my email. Yeah I admit I'm hoping to receive email from this one "company" but of course that is kind of bubble hope. The thing that I received today is . . .



I don't know how the hell I got this email. Me? Submit application for Young Scientist Award? Did they read my previous post? And they assumed I'm a scientist? Can't they see my hard disc totally destroyed? I even put picture la weyh~!! Or maybe they got info about my FYP? My FYP is a total disaster la~! Ha ha ha


OK la, I know it is just a coincidence, the email might be accidentally struck into my inbox or it just a spam or scam after all or maybe all of you received this hahaha. Just simply made up something to entertain my readers especially those who struggling to study at UTP (Chemi students mostly who always complained here and there :P) while I'm struggling to kill my time at home. O yeah~!


Shinda88
Home
Kota Bharu

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...