Click Me Please~!

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I'm just a simple person . . .

Annyeong~!


Read the title entry. Familiar with those remark???



"I'm just a simple person . . . "



This few weeks, while blog-walking, Facebook-walking, Twitter-walking, moonwalk, walking outside, anything that I can walk, as I did, when I checked the user profile (well, if I don't check then what is the point of having a profile right?), on biography or introduction section, almost 95% of them started with . . .



"I'm just a simple person . . . "



and the continuation of that is . . .



" . . . living a simple life . . . "




I was like . . . .





COME ON MALAYSIAN!!!!!






Arghh!!! This is why we are lack behind other countries. Stop blaming government or your food or your luck or your aircond or your t-shirt size. Look at yourself! Why so . . lack of spirit, I mean introduction about yourself?! Come on, if you go interview, say this, I bet most probably you won't get any work at all! When I first read the sentence "I'm just a simple person . . . " I straight clicked the X icon or just leave the page. IF the user is pretty or cute, well . . . . I will consider to browse some of her pictures but still in the end I will leave the page too. When you make it like "I'm just a simple person . . .", it kind of makes people loss interest to know you more. WHY?! Because you're just a SIMPLE PERSON. Write la that your are an ex-kamen rider ke, or experienced in dismantling bomb, for sure people will developed interest in you right? :D





Well, why don't you guys change it into . . .





"I'm just an awesome people~!" or "I'm just a cool people, so what?"


Aha~! Sounds bit cocky but more lively right? Or . . .


"I'm a pretty girl, I love to shopping . . " or "I'm a fat guy, and I love to eat, got any food for me?"



Yeah~! That one sounds more new compared to average sentence right?? Or . . .




"I'm a simple person, living a DAMN life . . " or "I'm an unlucky person, my life? Not lucky too" or "I'm a guy who's dying because of fydp!" or "I'm a committee who stuck in ICN conflict!"



See? People read this sure will sympathized you (the last 2 remarks it just for fun, I'm not point it to anyone, so any chemi people out there please don't be too sensitive okie?)







. . . . .





OK la, my point here is everyone deserved to write what they want. I just point out my opinion by saying that type of "simple person" remark is kind of boring now since too many people doing it. Why don't you try to be different than others, or at least make your own self unique right? :P





p/s : No offense, it just my own opinion, since I'm bored now . . . . Btw, I'm a complicated person living an awesome life, o yeah~!! :P




Shinda88
Home
Kota Bharu

1 comment:

Honest girl said...

im simply awesome ok!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...