Click Me Please~!

Friday, March 11, 2011

My Country Call ^o^

Annyeong~!


Hola~! Got miss me people? I know no update at all for more than one week. This is all because of PSP game Patapon 2 (and of course with some other issue). I've been busy play this game and managed to finished it yesterday. Congratulations to my self hehehe . . .


So, I decided to do some drama review since nothing fun happening around me (what can you expect from someone who just stay at home only?) and I know some of you were looking for drama to watch and need some advice right? The drama that I choose this time called My Country Call. Why I choose this drama? Because it is FREAKING FUNNY!! No joke!! This drama really funny. Every episode you will have something to laughed. Enjoy read this review ya? :P


Btw, whoever come here looking for softsub, can go to http://withs2.com and for video, can download from http://www.heavenofdesires.com




My Country Call






Synopsis


This drama is about a life of a policewoman, Oh Ha Na who accidentally involved with the National Intelligence Services (NIS) operation to arrest drug trafficker, Chairman Joo Soo Young. Together with Go Jin Hyuk, elite agent from NIS and whole members of Team 1 NIS, they tried to stop drug activities between Joo Soo Young and Director Han Do Hoon from Isong Gallery Art Center. Oh Ha Na joined the operation as an undercover in Isong Gallery Art Center as Director Han secretary.


Oh Ha Na & Go Jin Hyuk







Cast


Lee Soo Kyung as Oh Ha Na

Oh Ha Na

A policewoman. She lack of a sense of duty and prioritized money more than anything. Her dream is to buy an apartment and live with her mother. The reason she joined NIS operation is because she is promised with a good compensation and high salary. At first, she tried to lure Go Jin Hyuk after knowing him came from wealthy family but in the end she fall in love with him. She accidentally confused Director Han by confessed to him that she like him even tho the word actually is for Go Jin Hyuk.

My Thought : Have you ever seen a girl proposed to guy to get married?! She even play piano, sing for that guy and bought a ring! Just to be rejected in the end. Your guys must watch this drama. This is her second drama that I watched. Well, I still prefer her style in Dae Mul.





Kim Sang Kyung as Team Leader Go Jin Hyuk

Go Jin Hyuk


An elite from NIS. He is a team leader for Team 1. He put his job more than anything and very strict with rules and his duty. We can see from the first episode where his chief scared to eat in the interrogation room when he is in because the room is not supposed to be eat inside. He is removed from his position and replaced by his old lover, Choi Eun Seo due to NIS internal conflict. At first he's getting problem with his love life when Choi Eun Seo returned back to NIS but managed get himself back after knowing his true heart is actually for Oh Ha Na.

My Thought : I never see him before. This is my first time watching his drama. Even tho his character should be cool, but he can look dummy sometimes :P





Ryu Jin as Director Han Do Hoon

Han Do Hoon

He is a director at Isong Gallery Art Center. Because been threatened by Chairman Joo, he involved himself with drug business by using his power to import art piece from overseas where those art piece is actually mixed with drugs. He hired Oh Ha Na to become his secretary. At first he set a high standard for girl and having Oh Ha Na confessed to him making him uncomfortable. But as time passed by, he slowly started to fall in love with her and turn himself to clean his record for her.

My Thought : In this drama, he is a bad guy. But then, in this drama, he is the most funniest character!! Almost all my laugh is because of him. He look like someone that really focus in detail but actually he just act like he knows all. This is his second drama after Really Really Like You and I loved his acting for both dramas!





Horan as Team Leader Choi Eun Seo

Choi Eun Seo


She is a past lover of Go Jin Hyuk. Due to her past mistake, she's transferred to Middle East for three years. Now she come back to join again NIS and tried to get back together again with Go Jin Hyuk. Because of internal conflict, she's getting promoted as team leader to replaced Go Jin Hyuk. She hated Oh Ha Na because of her relationship with Go Jin Hyuk. Her real self will appear when she got drunk.

My Thought : This is the debut drama. Your guys should know her right? Yeah! She is a member of Clazziquai together with Alex. She is one of the best female vocalist in South Korea. Not only can sing, but based on this drama, I assumed that she can act too and really well some more!!




Lee Byung Jun as Chairman Joo Soo Young

Joo Soo Young

He is a main person in drug business that in pursuit by NIS. He is one smart dude that managed to trick NIS several time. Even after he got arrested by NIS, he managed to trick them and released himself from prisoner. He is the one that killed NIS agent that worked with him three years ago and put the blame on Director Han and threaten him.

My thought : I saw him a lot in drama. I think most of big drama have him as one of the actor. Example like Dream High, Secret Garden, God Of Study and many more. I really like him because he is very funny! Put him in any character, even as a super bad guy, he is still funny!



Main cast



So that's all about this drama. Your guys should watch it. I recommended this. The story line is not that heavy and easy to understand. For those who expected a lot, well I can't promise your guys but if you just want to have a simple nice drama to watch just to kill your evening time and have a laugh, then this drama is your answer :D


p/s: I just finished IRIS : Athena. Will write about it for my next review!


Shinda88
Home
Kota Bharu

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...