Click Me Please~!

Monday, March 21, 2011

I once . . a UTP student too . .

Annyeong~!


Ok sorry I don't know why I wrote 2 post tonight hahaha. Just now while watching Rowan Atkinson show with my little brother, suddenly I feel want to check back my folder that contain the video I recorded at UTP. Then, among all those video, got one video of my ex room and house which is V5E 3.1.5. Then I show it to my little brother (brag to him how cool my place is). As I remember, a lot of my friends (not UTP students), cousins and fans (yeah I got lot of fans so what) ask bout how my room was look alike. So here I upload the video for those who curios on how UTP students room and house look alike and also for ex-students who miss UTP :D





See? Nice right our room, house and view? Really grateful to be given chance to live here. Even tho got some problem such as internet probz, no water (I don't know why but guys block never experienced this), no aircond oven TV mesin rumput bowling court LRT (ok sorry i exaggerate bit) but I still believe UTP is one of the best place to live (among the universities in Malaysia). Long live UTP~!! (Ok I don't know but it sounds so lame ish). To UTP, don't miss me, I will come to you this October for my graduation~!!!!




p/s : Well, I promised someone to write bout this. Nothing to do with the topic, just simply want to say haha. Got this girl ler, name Christine, really pretty. I don't know why, see her picture makes me feel want to say she is pretty. So to Ms. Christine, erm . . . err . . .stay pretty always? Haha ok now I look like complete psycho and idiot. Oh damn~!



Shinda88
Home
Kota Bharu

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...