Click Me Please~!

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Coca Cola My Sweet Heart~~!

Annyeong~!


You know? My favorite drink? Yes yes yes girls out there take your note now coz this super cool blog owner (Yeah I assumed I'm cool now so what muahaha) will reveal his favorite drink. Well, my super duper ultra favorite drink is non others than . . . .














YES~!!! Coca Cola!!! I drink this from I small until I grown up like this. In fact, just now also I drank a bottle of Coke muahahahahaha~!!!! I don't know why am I so addicted with this drink, maybe my mom accidentally gave me one when I'm baby? By the way, I used to think that Coke is one of the greatest invention has been made my human and one of the greatest gift by God~!





I have a dream, which is to be rich. Once I become rich, I will build a big big big bottle of Coke, rent four helicopters, and then cast the drink into a mountain, let it flow into the river makes my own Coke river~!!! Wohoo!!!!


Shinda88 imagination of him swimming in the river of Coke. Small picture is the zoom part of himself that shows how happy he is.








. . . .





I shall work hard towards this dream =)









p/s: Help me lalalala click my advertisement lalalala~! I think in the future I might become a professional in drawing using Paint :P



Shinda88
Home
Kota Bharu

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...