Click Me Please~!

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Every Scientist Started With Failure~!

Annyeong~!


Living at home has make me a kind of person who like to explore a lot of things. First month I explore about internet, Wifi speed, how to get online video that used RVMB type, how to repair modem (even T*net also can't help, what la), how to repair my phone, setup a wireless phone, learn to play keyboard, yada yada yada yada . . . . OK some of it I find it useful while the rest is useless.


Scientist AO in the house~!



To start my story, last few weeks, my beloved 500Gb external hard disc is diagnosis with a disease. It seems that it can be detected by computer, but nothing showing up in Windows. The symptom for this disease is the hard disc is giving a weird "clicking" sound. After researched through researched,discussion with among us the profesionals (me and myself and Dr. Aliff Omar) and watched several Youtube videos, the conclusion is my hard disc got a "Death Clicking" disease . . .


I lazy to explain what is "Death Clicking" disease but to solve this problem, other than sending to the profesional lab, fixing it by yourself might be a super duper hardcore task!


But as I mentioned just now, I, a person that like to explore. Did you know I once got dream to become scientist? Wkakakaka ok cut the crap hey you back there what's up with your laugh, want to get your ass kicked? Grrr, Ok back to story. Since there is no lab that can help me fixing this thing (plus the cost might be super expensive), I decided to take that hardcore task to fixed by myself.


Time to show what talent it is!



There is three ways for us by our self can do in order to get back the hard disc to the original state and recover the data for the last time (as in that situation, your hard disc is kind of can be thrown already). It is either you do hammering, freezing or heating your hard disc. Yes everyone! Your guys read it correctly, it is HAMMERING, FREEZING and HEATING the hard disc! I won't explained in detail how to do that, just Google for it, just want to say that, some how all three methods didn't work with my hard disc at all hahaha!


Since I spoiled the warranty already, and I have no intention to send it to lab, I decided to explore what is inside, hoping that maybe I can do "something" that can make my hard disc breathe for the last time, just enough for me to recover back my drama inside (demmit all latest drama is inside that harddisc, now need to download again, what the F***!). So, after conducted an experiment for few minutes, this is the result~!


Due to lack of equipment, so some how the hammer play the role to open my hard disc :P

When this thing is spinning, please don't have any idea to tough the disc, you might get your finger injured

First time I see how hard disc is actually spinning, to bad the magnetic strip is not working, might be the reason why my hard disc is totally died :P





. . .




Goodbye hard disc, please know that I really loved you so much and already tried my best to save you. May you rest in peace in my drawer . . . .



Shinda88
Home
Kota Bharu

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...