Click Me Please~!

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Lame Guy Deserved Happiness . . . Sometime

Annyeong~!







Tonight I'm so happy . . .







Why??






Coz got girl called me!!!! Hahaha~! Ok we have no relationship or what, plus talk bout academic stuff. But still it makes me happy to received call, especially from girls. To be honest, my phone received super less message and call during this holiday (this goes to Wendy too, don't try to think I'm the only lame here okie? ). It's been three months since I last hangout with friends (loser statement) and as you all know already, girls out there, if you all bored, grab your phone and call me okie? (Another loser statement). I welcome anyone, except Mei Fang because everytime we talk on phone, she will laugh very loud till it hurt my ear :P


This happened everytime Mei Fang called me (Ok I'm in exaggerate mode)







. . . .






This week, I spent most of my time watching drama. I watched a lot this week. 2 days can finished one drama. This week I already cover My Country Call, IRIS : Athena, On Air (super recommended this one), Dream High and My Princess (oh Kim Tae hee . . . *blush* hehe she very pretty + cute ler). Tonight I will start watching Mary Stayed Out All Night. Hope it will entertain me for this 2 days before my next drama hahaha~!



Shinda88
Home
Kota Bharu

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree about Mei Fang, hahah.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...