Click Me Please~!

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Who Told You To Do That?!

Annyeong~!



Today, I suffered a humiliation . . .



Oh man, I used to suffered a lot but this time, the humiliation, is not cool at all~!!



Last night, I have a big argument with my little brother. Demmit, only 10 years old but knows how to talk back to me. I asked him to go study since he got some English competition tomorrow. The only thing I always heard from him (I mean in English) is . . .



"Shut up . . . "


"I'm the one with power . . ." <-- he wanted to say "saya paling berkuasa"


"You stupid . . ." <-- when he cannot talk back to me in English (due to lack of word knowledge), this is his last triumph card.



I told him, if he managed to get at least 3A's in his test, I will create Facebook account for him (he wanted to have one since his cousins all already got). He said he don't want that, knowing he didn't study at all for his test and the offer is made after his test. I told him that try to get it in his coming mid year exam. He said don't want also because that is in May. Then he suggested me something . . .



"If tomorrow English competition I managed to win, can you create FB for me?"



I said, there is no way because you're not studying at all. Then I ignored him and went to sleep early. This is all happened yesterday






. . . .






Just now when he just came back from school, the first thing he do is rushed into my room, showed his hamper and start dancing and laughing. He said . . .


"Who said I can't win this? See this prize!! Wohoo~!! Said sorry and take back your word muahahahaha~!!"





. . .





Oh man, see? Who ask me so "gatal mulut" said he cannot win first? Getting laugh by little brother, especially in my condition who just stay at home only is not cool at all. But as a cool guy, of course I said sorry and took back my word on him but I really mean it. Without study there is no way we can success. He won the competition must be something to do with his studying at school right?








. . . .






Right???






. . . .





Demmit . . . .








Some more I need to watch him dancing while laughing at me . . . arghhh~!!




p/s: Help me click my advertisement, I earn less only this month T__T . . . thx a lot!



Shinda88
Home <-- Yeah don't ask me, I still at home, not work yet. Why? Coz of stupid reason
Kota Bharu

1 comment:

Wei Han said...

lol.
so funny!
did u make him a fb account then?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...