Click Me Please~!

Friday, March 18, 2011

Cinema . . . Uhuk Uhuk T__T

Annyeong~!


Yesterday, while chatting with Cally . . . yes yes yes that girl who kept emo-ing herself for this past few days like dragon want to bite chicken. Yes I'm chatting with her. Me? Fine? Well I'm fine. It seems that she's not eating me afterall. So~! While chatting with her, suddenly a topic about cinema came into our conversation. Well, its not like we talk detail bout it, it just that I mentioned to her that it's been 3 months since I last enter cinema to watch movies.


Then, suddenly I realized. OMG~!! It is really 3 months since I last watch movies in cinema!! OMG no wonder body feel weird, makan tak lalu, tidur tak lena, shampoo tak pakai conditioner (simply said only okie? I used conditioner each time I shampoo my hair). Back to the topic, last year I used to went to cinema at least once per month and now my life is in debt with cinema for not watching any movies on it for 3 months!!!


Me before and after I started my holiday





. . . .





The point I want to say is, I miss you Mr. TGV and Mr. GSC . . . . . T__T






p/s: Help me click my advertisement yer~!


Shinda88
Home
Kota Bharu

1 comment:

Wei Han said...

come come, datang ipoh, we go watch movie together!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...