Click Me Please~!

Monday, March 21, 2011

WWEG Awards!! . . Hah?

Annyeong~!


Ok, since it is already past 12 midnight, so it is not my third post in the same day but rather a first post for today's 22 March 2011 (hahaha ok lame excuse sorry). So this time is about what? Well, tonight I was so happy!!!! Yes I just wanted to say I am happy!!! Well this blog is my own world so I can say I am happy and post here as many times as I want . . . . bluek :P At least I'm not using Facebook or Twitter, later sure someone will kutuk me behind when I update my status or caption frequently hahaha~~!!


Can't stop smile liao~! Hahahaha~!!




Thanks to Ms. C (I think somehow I copied Sexy Mama Bongie by giving initial to my friends) for cheering my day. To show a token of appreciation, hereby we at World Without English Grammar organization (the heck?) giving her a WWGE Award for her good effort in making the owner of this blog happy wohooo~!!!


Congratz Ms. C~!!! Clap clap clap

Ms. C who burst in tears after received the award because too happy. Her last word was "I will work harder in the future . . . thank you everyone . . . "





. . . .




Since I wrote a lot of posts tonight, I don't think I will update my blog very soon lol :P







p/s: Ms. C, you right la, I kept write bout you in my blog. Oh dem you jampi me is it? haha~!




Shinda88
Home
Kota Bharu

2 comments:

Wei Han said...

Miss C is.. Cxxxx is it?

gobn888 said...

i think is C**** also....
and thanks for mentioning my name there! lol

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...