Click Me Please~!

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Park Bo Young I Love You Eh!!

Annyeong~!!!


Last few days, I watched Running Man episode 25 where Park Bo Young is the guest for the episode. Hmphh? Your guys don't know her? Oh man~!! I guess this might light something in your brain . .









SPEEDY SCANDAL??


Familiar with this poster kan? haha




Aha~! Almost all of Korean movie fans should know this movie right? Best Korean movie of 2008~! Act by one of the best Korean actor Cha Tae Hyun (My favorite movie actor). Park Bo Young also act in the movie, as a daughter for Cha Tae Hyun. The girl that can sing very well. How? Now remember already right? Hahaha~! Well, if you by chance still haven't watch this, then you all can stop what you're doing now and start to search and watch this movie. SUPER HIGHLY RECOMMENDED~!


Tada~! This is Park Bo Young~!



A little bit bout her. Well, she's 2 years younger than me (Ok, I like young girl). Her height is 158cm, which is lower than me but no to short (I like also). Her weight is 41kg (nice, easy for me to carry her if got anything happen). Summary is, totally my style~! Hahaha~!



another pics of her~!


You know, Korean artist is full with cute cute girl. Mostly you can watch them on variety show. What makes me totally fall into her is because in Running Man. You can see her here, OMG!! Totally pure cute~!! I mean, most of the time I saw many cute girl. But to find someone cute and pure is very hard! She's very very cute + pure + innocent + you name it eh~!!!


Park Bo Young in Running Man



I watch her in the movie before,
Our School ET and after that on Speedy Scandal. That time I know already that if this girl come with any movies, I MUST watch it! Hahaha~!


Really really like to see her smile :)




Shinda88
Home
Kota Bharu

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i'm a huge PARK BO YOUNG fan. Cheers! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...