Click Me Please~!

Saturday, February 12, 2011

What a weird night~!

Annyeong~!


Tonight, a lot of weird things happened to me . . .



Just now I spent more than 2 hours just to teach my mom on how to use computer, email and Facebook. It is kind of tough job since my mom know nothing about computer. But it is also kind of surprising that she learned it quite fast. Either she is super smart or my method of teaching is super cool, I am not sure. But one thing for sure is, now my mom have her own Facebook. So starting today I need to be a nice boy and stop posting weird stuff on Facebook haha~!





Tonight also for the first time in my holiday, I watched movie. Usually I will watch either drama, anime or TV show. But tonight, I just feel wanted to watch movie. So I watch this, Van Helsing. OK FINE I KNOW I AM SUPER LATE AGAIN~! I like the movie tho. Even tho the graphic is a little bit disappointing, but the Frankenstein make up looks damn real~!! . . . and in the end I just know that the actor is Hugh Jackman. No wonder look familiar hahaha he is an X-Men Wolverine lol :P





Just now, I see something weird on my sole. I saw tiny extra lump of meet on my sole. Very tiny. I tried to cut it use nail clipper. A little bit hurt. I tot got something like "ketumbar" stuck on my sole so I tried to get rid of it. Once I clip out the skin part, I tried to dig it using a sharp part on my clipper, suddenly the blood flow out from my sole. From that tiny wound, it kept flowing out A LOT. I was like "OMG What the hell?!".


The blood spilled into my bed. No joke man. The wound is very very tiny yet the blood keep flowing out like I got knife stab on it. I managed to stop it by putting my finger to cover that wound. I tried to find wound plaster but it seems that I can't find it. I walk around the house for 30 minutes with one leg (since I need to cover the wound, if not the blood will keep flowing out and spill the floor) but I couldn't find it. Other members of my family already sleeping and I don't want to disturb my mom's sleep just to ask "mommy where is the plaster?".


After thirty minutes, the blood is still flowed out whenever I removed my hand from covering the wound. I was so scared that if I just leave it like that, the blood will keep continue flowing out and I might be dead by tomorrow (ok I know it is ridiculous but still it scared me). I try again to search for the plaster for the last time before going to wake my mom and ask her. That time I was very tired since for the last 30 minutes, I keep looking with one leg. Practically I was jumping for thirty minutes to walk around my house. That time I was thinking, why the hell I throw the one that I bring back from UTP?! While tidy up my room last month, I just throw whatever that look old and junk to me and that wound plaster become one of the lucky item to be thrown by me.


In the end~!! After a long sweat tears journey 30 minutes, I managed to find it in the drawer of kitchen furniture. I feel like "Ya Allah~! Thx a lot!!". After putting the plaster, the blood stop flowed from my sole. Now I feel dizzy, I'm not sure because of losing to much blood or because of tiredness from jumping with one leg for 30 minutes but whatever it is, I'm quite sure that I'm safe from my injuries haha :D



Lesson learned : Next time if your guys see anything weird with any part of your body, just go see the doctor or anyone that have medical knowledge. I don't know where my confidence come from to suddenly tried to fix my sole since I never learned any biology knowledge in my life (during secondary school, I was in IT class).



Shinda88
Home
Kota Bharu

1 comment:

gobn888 said...

HUGH JACKMAN>>>
how could u don't know him????
OMG!!!!

and...
i shall post our pic in fb..then tag ur mummy! yeay!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...