Click Me Please~!

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

What They Did To Us?!

Annyeong~!


Just now while chatting with my friends, certain things in our conversation makes me think of what actually we are doing right now. While some of our friends already started their career or going for a nice trip, me, Abang and Azmi is having a . . . . well, you can call it a simple nice life style . . .




While chatting with Abang, he told me he's busy with washing and cleaning . . .


My imagination of how Abang spend his time washing cloth . . .








My conversation with my rumate ends because he need to sleep in order to wake up early to prepare breakfast for his siblings . . .


My imagination of how my rumate prepared breakfast for his family . . .







And you guys know what I've been doing lately . . .


Since it's too hot, I stop gardening dy ish . . .








Suddenly I miss our life during internship . . . .




Hoping to get job soon . . .




which I doubt about it . . .




sigh . . .





oh ya, Big Bang 4th Mini Album released already~! Give it a try~! Especially for those who don't know Big Bang yet ~! :D



Shinda88
Home
Kota Bharu

3 comments:

Wei Han said...

if u arent gardening now, then what are you doing at home normally?

abangxxx said...

abangxxx said:
Working experiences are like marks or credits. They differentiate between U and the next guy. Be the guy with that little edge.

shinda88 said...

Yeah, agreed, experiences do make differences, ahaha just due to certain reason and obstacles, I'm stuck for awhile and need to delayed my time before go to the field to gather those experiences >.<~! Hope can pass this period soon as possible :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...