Click Me Please~!

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Natural Oxygen Maker~!

Annyeong~!


Today, after having a super nice gossip session at Spartan page, I went to help my mom to do a little bit gardening at our yard.


It's been a long time since I involve in this kind of thing. The last time I remembered is during the hydroponics plants era in late 90s? Hahahaha now no more already that kind of thing.


My mom since moved to Kelantan, has involved in the world of gardening quite serious. Every time I came back from UTP, I can see new plant already planted on our yard. She really enjoyed it a lot.


So today I help her to moved few plants from flower pots to be planting on our yard.


My hand turn out to be damn red after digging all those holes for the plants~!







. . . . .







So after spend almost one hour plus, now my yard is full with plants~!


Tadaa~! Can see many2 tree at my house~! Got collection of cactus also~!




Now can breath more pure air in my house hahahaha~! But still got many mosquitoes in my house. Dem~!




Shinda88
Home
Kota Bharu

1 comment:

Wei Han said...

so kawaii the pictures
and u are such a good boy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...