Click Me Please~!

Sunday, February 13, 2011

My batch own Upper East Side . . . O yeah~!

Annyeong~!


OK this one got no relation at all with Upper East Side on Gossip Girl series. What I'm going to write is about my batch "own" Upper East Side. Hehehe~! Since staying at home for quite long gave me a bunch of time that I don't really know how to use, I spent some of it to do aresearch about a Upper East Side people.


Upper East Side is a name that me and my friends give to a certain group of people in our batch based on their characteristic. How to detect either they in a group or not? Here let me tell you . . .



Origin

First of all, most of Upper East Side type of people came from Kuala Lumpur. Yeah babeh, KL, we're talking bout KL where people go work with LRT and having a nice dinner at TGI Friday ahaks~! Some of them came from different states but most of the population in their group came from KL :P




Conversation

When they talk among each other, they prefer to use "I" and "you" rather than "Aku", "Kau", "Saya", "Awak", "Eden", "Ekau", "Ambo", "Demo", "Hang", "Depa" and etc. Don't worry, even tho they used "I" and "you", the rest of the conversation is still in Malay language. Let me show you some example like . . .


"I baru je balik dr shopping . . ."

"Tadi I nampak you dekat Zara, tgh shopping untuk darling ke? lol . . . "

"I rasa lapar la, x taw nk masak ape, you boleh tolong buatkan?"


It's very hard for them to use other than "I" and "you". Oh, don't misunderstand me. With others, they can use other word like "Aku" or "Kau" but when among their species, you can only see them use "I" and "you". I got hangout with them few times before. When they talk, they use "I" and "you" but when they talk to me, suddenly they said "AO ko pikir mcm mane?". Demmit~!! They think I can't use "I" and "you" too? Erghhh~!!!


If the conversation among guys and girls, it look normal but when they are having conversation among guys only, using "I" and "you" give a sissy feeling, right? or not? haha :P


"I rasa perempuan sebelah tu lagi lawa la, pe pendapat you Azman?"

"I rasa body perempuan sebelah tu lagi hot Ali~!"

"I nak pergi beli ice cream nie, haus lak lepas main futsal, you nak perisa apa Abu?"

"Belikan I perisa Vanila, letak chocotop sekali. Thx a lot Kamil"


See? Hohohoho~!




Social Network

Other things I realized bout Upper East Side people is, they loved Twitter a lot~!! Because that is the place for them to mentioned every single thing about what is happening to them 24/7. It's fine actually, but sometime feel like, a little bit overboard? Let me show you example . .


"Now I'm at xxxx . . . "

2 minutes later

"Now I'm at yyyy. . . "

30 seconds later

"Now I'm at zzzzz . . . "

4 minutes later

"Now I'm at oooo . . . "


The heck?! Who cared where you are every few minutes arghh~! I know it is you right to do whatever you want with your Twitter. But consider those who follow you. We follow you because want to know any update that you might post it on Twitter aiyoo~! But still, it's not a sin, maybe I too sensitive. Sorry for that, you guys can keep continue to report your location every few minutes :)

Another things that they did is to brag about something repeatedly. Like bragging about their jobs life. Telling people every single things that happened in their office. Some of them even make it like how super extra lucky they are for being chosen by a great company like no one else except him/her got the jobs. Come on la, if you to be working for 40 years, don't tell me we will see your update from your office everyday for 40 years? You might as well consider the feeling of others who still stuck at home and having no work yet. But still, it is not a sin and again I think that I over sensitive, so you guys can still continue to update about your office life :)


One thing funny about Upper East Side people is, in real life, when they meet, they talk less. But on internet, they make it sounds like they are BFF~! Duh, I'm super speechless here haha~!




Professionalism


Other things about Upper East Side is, they like to talk about something so professionally but actually they are not really good in it. Example like talking bout the differences between the feeling of using camera brand A and B while most of the time he/she is the one that never take any picture. Aiyoyoyoyo~!




Trend And Update


Upper East Side people is the most updated one compared to others. They are always with the "in thing". When others busy with Nokia, LG, Samsung yada yada yada, they already have Iphone in their hand. While others just brag about having new laptop with Intel i-Core, they already have Macbook / iMac / watever Apple product that exist now haha~! This is the only thing that I really jealous with them because I still using my old Motorola phone and Acer with Core 2 Duo processor. Ok fine I know now not many people used Motorola. But what can I do? My money now only allowed me to use this phone ahahaha~!




Shopping Style


Talk bout shopping, Upper East Side is the opposite of others. While many people buy things at shop, Upper East Side prefer to use online sites like E-Bay or Amazon. When they going to shop, they will go to the one that not many people can go, making their self more special. Like shop that only operate their business at KLCC or Pavilion.



Entertainment Preference

I see other types of people having fever with K-Pop now. Same goes with me. But Upper East Side people never got any infection with K-Pop fever. When the time B2ST, G-Na and 4Minutes came to Malaysia, they on the other hand was so busy waiting for Western artist to come and perform. Not only that, when me and other friends watching drama or anime, Upper East Side people only prefer to watch English series haha~!




Availability At Home

Compared to other type of people, Upper East Side people spent the less time at home. This one you can see even from Gossip Girl itself. The amount of time they spent outside exceed the time they spend at home haha~! To summarize, Upper East Side life style is the most close towards Western people life style hoho.




END OF RESEARCH




So that's all my research about Upper East Side people of my batch. Don't misunderstand me, I'm not kutuk-ing or says anything bad about your guys. It is just for fun and also it help me kill my time. Forgive me if I accidentally making your guys feel bad. But seriously this is just for fun. I won't kutuk your guys okie? We all same batch what haha~! :P


Don't mad with me, I just joking. Love you all :D



Shinda88
Home
Kota Bharu

2 comments:

Wei Han said...

i dont understand at all.

shinda88 said...

Just write bout few of my friends ler haha . . act this post is for some of them to read :P

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...