Click Me Please~!

Saturday, March 26, 2011

I think I'm really smart sometimes

Annyeong~!


My friend ask me to chat with her using webcam. I rejected first because of . . . err my personal condition . . . .


My hair was too messy that time. Well this holiday I kind of lazy to go cut or trim it . . .








But then, she still insist. I wonder what to do? I'm a guy that very hard to resist girl's request. So, to fulfill her request and in the same time not to show my messy face + hair . . . hmphh










what to do??











. . . . .










Idea idea idea ~









. . . . . .










aha~!!! This one might work!










. . . . . .









I told her KB outside not got snow, so chat with her like this :D












. . . . .







Sometimes I just feel my self actually really smart





p/s: I showed this pic and another pic with no cover on my hair to Wendy. She straight asked me to cut it. Haha I think I need to cut it kut :P




Shinda88
Home
Kota Bharu




3 comments:

wendy said...

Ya, plz cut it, dun b lazy~ coz honestly u are looking better wiv covered than uncovered now :P

Wei Han said...

so damn cute!

goch said...

the pic u draw looks like meowth!!

lol..oops..perhaps coz my roomie watch too much pokemon these days~ haha

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...