Click Me Please~!

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Kid Nowadays . . . aihzzz~!

Annyeong~!


Today I'm having a few conversations with my little brother . . . a type of conversation that makes me feel like . . . sigh this kid . . .


Conversation 1

Little Bro : I heard auntie at Senawang is very fierce person. But she is nice towards me.
Me : Because she's old already. Mom and dad used to be fierce before.
Litte Bro : What did they do to you?
Me : When I'm young, they used to bla bla bla bla . . .
Little Bro : IS IT?!!
Me : Yeah, they also bla bla bla bla . . .

*I was hoping by telling more to him about this, he might be scared

Little Bro : . . . . *with smiley face
Me : What?
Little Bro : Thank God I born late :D
Me : . . . .



Conversation 2

Both of us are watching Doraemon where there is one scene showed a 5 years old kid can calculate well infront of Nobita.

Me : Ok, I ask you.
Little Bro : What?
Me : 4 chocolates divide by two, which is by you and me, each person get?
Little Bro : 2 per person
Me : NO! You got nothing because I'm a big bro and I will get all the chocolates! Muahahaha
Little Bro : . . . .



Coversation 3

Little Bro : Teacher said animal with long ear can give birth while short ear will lay egg.
Me : Then, whale ear is long or not? Whale gave birth and I can't see it ear.

*He think of something, and out of the blue . . .

Little Bro : Fish suppose to lay egg through it mouth right?
Me : . . . .



Conversation 4

Me : Hey, I thought I told you already today is my turn to play that NDS?!
Little Bro : Where got? Where is the proof? Where is the contract? No writing at all!
Me : . . . .



Don't you think you have a cute face, I don't dare to beat you grrr . . .




. . . . sigh



Shinda88
Home
Kota Bharu

5 comments:

~CaLLy~ said...

ur bro.....kinda look like u..but he is chuubier.....

wendy said...

my bro said the exactly the same thing as ur bro when i asked for my nds... he even claimed tatz his property... kids nowadays... grrrrrr!

shinda88 said...

Well, maybe picture effect, but he act same like me, skinny :P

and yeah wen wen, now oso he still holding my NDS, how can i catch up my pokemon game? aihzzzz

gobn888 said...

wah...he is definitely cuter than u...but u hotter okay? lol

shinda88 said...

nah~! long time gave up to lawan him dy, i know he mmg cuter and will become handsome than me hahaha. Oh my lil bro skin is not choc like me eh, he is more . . cerah and whiter? Aihzzz something wrong with my Dna . .

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...