Click Me Please~!

Monday, January 24, 2011

My Jacket & Me . . :D Part 2

Annyeong~!


Hello everyone. It's been a long time since my last post. Well, your hot star here is busy with his daily life as a butler + plumber + technician + maid + yada yada yada. Plus I just returned from my awesome trip at Kota Kinabalu (I'll blog about it next time). Well, what do you expect from unemployed teenagers like me? hahaha




Ok, I randomly put my latest picture :P



Around year 2009, I wrote a post bout my collection of jackets and sweaters. Well, since that time, until now, some of you might be curios right either my collection has increased or not? Those who haven't read the previous post can read first if interested (ignore my grammar pretty please~!)








So So So So So






Hereby I present you the continuation of my collections~!




Previous post I got mentioned bout one blazer that I left at home right? Well, here it is. This one I bought for my secondary school farewell dinner from bundle shop. My first blazer. Only rm50. Well, you can't expect much from bundle shop. This blazer fit me on top but a little bit bigger on down part. Mostly previous user is some kind of fat guy? :P



Previous post also I got mention a jacket that come in two colors? I post the black one. Here is the white version of that jacket. The price is same rm79.90. I wear it until second year only because during intern, my brother take over this jacket haha.





This sweater I bought during intern. This is the time that Rompee became my favorite shopping spot. I bought this rm50 I think? I like it very much~!! After intern, become my favorite sweater to wear to meeting and class. But of coz sometime I still wear my Cheetah sweater :P




This jacket also I bought from Rompee for rm100. This one is my favorite to wear during internship. It match with my formal attire. And yeah, Syadia got once ask me to give her this jacket lol :P



I didn't buy this one. In fact, I don't know who's jacket is this. I know it is my cousin but which cousin I'm not sure. They should left this when they ride my car during raya holiday. Well, what to do? Once things left inside my car, become mine dy muahahahaha~!





This one is my first custom made blazer. Kaleb recommended me the shop. Not bad the price for student, only rm270 together with pant. Now became my formal attire for formal event + going for job interview :P




This is my latest jacket, given to me by my friend How Mei Le when she went for her vacation at Taiwan. Actually I didn't expect her to buy me this. I told her to buy me any nice souvenir (except any Taiwanese CD haha). Since she knows me better, and really know my favorite thing, she bought me this. I think the price should be around rm150? This one is my first leather jacket and can be wear into different style. Thanks a lot How Mei Mei~!



Collection increased but my dream to go to South Korea to shops for jacket still haven't achieved yet. I still not give up on it! Now I graduated already, just wait for the time for me to get work, collect money and waste it all for my jacket shopping! :P




p/s: Help me click my advertisement link ye? Hahahahaha


Shinda88
Home
Kota Bharu

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...