Click Me Please~!

Friday, January 7, 2011

Old . . . funny . . . memalukan . . .memori . . part 2

Annyeong~!



If you read my previous post. You should know that I encountered my old diary? Well, there are few things that I feel weird when I read those. It feel like, it is not my self at all.


You see, from the diary, it says that I never skip anime like Gundam, Masked Rider Ryuki and Yu Gi Oh. But heck? I can't even remember any of those! And my weekends activities is cleaning house and toilet. Wait, did I really spent my weekends just to do cleaning? OMG! Am I that lame during that time? And I got wrote bout few girls in that diary. Erghh this pervert attitude actually started from secondary school?


Demmit . . .


And, I was wondering how the hell I can enter UTP? And how I can achieve my SPM result. From the diary, it said that my exam, my test, all that I got was either B or C or fail (admath of course). And actually I never pass Admath except one time! Then got ler, two or three A's. Either BM with IT, or IT with BM, or BM with IT with History. My math never got A, yet my SPM math is A1?!! . . . So weird?! Who actually the person in that diary?!!



Is it me?!!!



Suddenly, I feel really scared. I keep thinking, what actually will happen to me, if I just live my life with that kind of result, even until SPM? Which university they will sent me? Or maybe I won't be in university in first place? Maybe I end up working first? Means I wont meet any of my friends? Spartan gang? ICT gang? My engineering, sabahan and juniors?!!





. . . . Thank God everything just went nice and happy for me :)



p/s: Having a diary is nice right? You might see things that you can't imagine at all, like your life actually is not as what you think is :P and again, I will repeat it, with no shame . . . click my advertisement k? hehehehehe I love u all o yeah~! Oh! OHH!! Actually I wanted to blog something nice but still need to wait about it. And wait for my next post because it is my 100th posts!!! hahahaha!!!



Shinda88
Home
Kota Bharu

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...