Click Me Please~!

Sunday, November 1, 2009

HeLP Me~! TiReD~! CoLd~!

Annyeong~!


I'm writing this, while in office. This is my first time, working through whole night. Officially from 7pm to 7am (12 hours). Actually I work more than that T_T. working for 12 hours is not hard actually, but working during the night time might test the limit of your patience. So, the lesson that I learn while working during the period of my shift hour is :

1. Prepare a movie. Seriously you need this to fill ur time before ur shift end.

2. Don't act cool by wearing a simple shirt or short pant or slipper. It is freaking cold especially during 4am - 6.30am. Am I in London or what? Thank God that I am wearing a jeans, shoes and a shirt with a sweater which is I think tomorrow shift I will wear more than one layer of jacket >_<.

3. Learn how to drink coffee. It was so damn sleepy! Even the real employe bring "bantal" and "tilam". How do u expect me to stay for 12 hours non stop (In this cold and cool condition some more).

Now I know how hard my father who frequently working late night at office.

shinda88
PSS Command Center
Subang

1 comment:

Mei Le said...

i'm curious as to how you can watch a movie during office hours in discretion. wouldn't you be guilt-stricken? hey aliff, i heard news that DC++ no longer exists in utp..isn't that the most depressing news from utp? sigh.. shall depend on you for movies in the future.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...