Click Me Please~!

Sunday, November 29, 2009

My Collectible IteM

Annyeong~!


Almost all of us have something that we called it "collectible item" right? Is it the right term I used? Nah~! Who care? :D

My most collectible item is of course none other than comics. I collect it starting from 1996 (which is Dragon Ball). The one that I still buy until now is Kreko which is from 1998 (11 years). Very long huh? Let say if I kept all the money. I think I'll be quite rich now :P I also collect Keroro robot which is I already show u guys in my previous post. Oh yes, my valuable jacket too :D

Now want to share with you guys my latest item that I collect. Act, you can say this time the item that I collect is not really I want to have it, but more to accidentally to have and collect it. Less word more picture, here I show you my latest collectible item :D



McDonald Coke Glass


tada~! It's all started when we all buy using McD drive thru. Abang buy a special set which getting him a free Coke glass from McD. But since he left the glass inside my car, according to the rules made by us, it is automatically become one of my property :D My senior Mr. Munir told me that he also collect the glass and somehow, two of us made a challenge in which one complete the set first. The result? Of course me since I know I'm better than him muahahahaha (to. Abang Munir, ini adalah gurauan semata-mata, x leh marah ek :P )


Tadaa~! All seven glass :D

Seriously I dunno where I shud keep all of this . .

The glass that I get it for free. The blue one, Abang "gave" me, the pink one, my workmate gave me as a present :P




Comic Science Book


This is the first Korean comic that I buy. Different from the others, this is the comic that teach the knowledge on how to survive in different type of situation. I feel that the drawing is nice and that make me buy it. Ok, there is another reason as the advertisement said that this comic has been selled out for about 8 million copies in Korea. After I read the first one, I decided to collect all 8 of them :D

2 from it is in Malay while the other 6 is in english.

You guys sure save with me around :P


Hope can have another things that I can collect. And also hoping that my mom wont beat me because wasting my money with all this stuff :P


shinda88
MAS
Subang

6 comments:

Mei Le said...

oh, but there's no comic with the title "Survival guide on aliff's gifted crapping". not that safe to hang out with u huh? poof goes all the goody promises of never having coke. as soon as you're 21, back to the old habit of idolising coke. how typical of you, aliff.

shinda88 said...

I . . . drink . . . coke . . . to . . save . . .the . . . employee . . . at . . coca cola . . . company . . . . . . . their salary to take care of their life and family all come from me who drank their product :D

Mei Le said...

stupidest excuse. you remind me of my sister.

shinda88 said...

see? io remind u of ur family . . so good of me :D btw . . ur sis oso like me? good in crapping? wow . . u shud learn from her la . .

XANABIOTICX said...

ahem. aku kna ckp mat saleh ka cne? hahaha. mcm best tu komik.

ko kna tagged http://afrowrinklemachine.blogspot.com/2009/12/capital.html

shinda88 said...

ana buat kali pertama . comment my blog . .hahaha thx thx . . .nda perlu . .just speak any language u prefer . . but x prefer english ngn ko, psl ko . .terlalu . . extra super high level . . hak hak

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...