Click Me Please~!

Sunday, June 6, 2010

My Last Semester Break~!

Annyeong~!



Well, it's been a long time since my last post (wth? why everytime start the blog with this kind of sentence?). Got miss me? Yeah I miss all of you too, I know I got a lot of fans :)


A lot of thing has happened, like I face my final exam, having a wonderful trip to Malacca, receiving my ICC certificates, problem with juniors (well, not really involve), eating Baskin Robin (my second time ate during 31st), and few more. Well, the best, nicest, happiest among it is, I have a Gf for the first time in my life (oh my . . . ) Hehehehe Ok usually I am not like this, but whenever think bout it make me happy. Why? Coz she's perfect for me? Pretty? Clever? Well, too many reason, I also not sure which one appeal more but one think that I really sure is that I really want to be with her, because it is HER :D . Sigh I wish I was a good writer, maybe I can write better than this to express my feeling, but what to do? Lame is me and me is lame. It is always like this hahaha :P


OK back to the topic, my last semester break. How how how should I spent it? Well, I got mr. FYP waiting for me. Aduhai (why I sounds like Molly dy?) if FYP did not exist, for sure I fly to Bintulu to go there play with Wendy or to Sabah to visit my friends.

Not many things that I can do during this holiday, just stay and enjoy my home. Well, there is no best place other than home (but Korea and Japan can be consider). Here want to share one nice thing bout my holiday which is my holiday goal.

My goal this time is to increase my weight by at least 7KG~! My current now is 53KG so my target is to reach 60KG. Not only that, of course with a well build body (not buncit). Act this whole thing is my personal goal, but somehow become group goal, not only that but it also become a bet! How this thing happened?

It start with Wendy that suddenly told me that she wan to reduce her weight. Both of us discuss what should be done to reach our goal. After that I put a caption in my Gtalk saying . .



"Current weight 53kg . . "



This is a mark for me to remind that I need to increase it until it reach 60KG. But suddenly, one girl put at her Gtalk caption saying . .



"Mr. Aliff, r u teasing me . . ? " <-- something like this . . Well that girl is Ms. Molly from Bintulu. For Ms. Molly, I am not sure which part that I tease you, but if u talk bout that weight caption, well congratulation you just managed to tell the whole world that your current weight now is 53KG hehehehe ok that is a stupid joke so please ignore that :D

After that, Ms. Molly suggested a bet which is for her and Wendy to reduce their weight and for me to increase my weight. The losers (eh? got "s"? Well I definitely win this while having both of them as a loser) need to belanja the winner for mamak session next sem :D

So overall that is the thing that I will be working a lot for this holiday. Increase weight. Actually I do not really care bout my weight, but since next sem is my last semester in UTP (oh feel sad dy) so I thought that it would be nice to have some changes to my image (which is skinny always).

OK la, lazy to type more. Act I don't want to type anything, but I see my blogger friends (Xiang Qing, Molly, Bong and Cally) always updated their blog, so kind of jealous to them hahaha especially Cally. This girl aa, omg . . . update her blog very fast one ~! Even got changes to Google page oso want to blog haha :P




So, see u guys next time. Daa~!




p/s: Currently miss my Sabahan friend like hell. Really can't wait to meet they all. God, please drop me a money for me to buy a flight ticket




Shinda88
Home
Kota Bharu

8 comments:

wendy said...

I juz cant stop laughing while reading ur blog~~~ hahahahahahaa!

So let's gambateh ya~~

Btw, we got new member, which is....
Ms Xiao Min (clap clap)~ but i dunno she's serious or not coz she kept complaining her house got many good food tat she cant resist, ish ish~

shinda88 said...

Min min? . . .


. .


. . .


ya meh? . . .



. . .


. . .

. . .


ask her to play with Mr. tronoh la muahahahah, eh no I mean Mr. KB . .now at Kelantan dy :P

QingTX said...

LOL LOL. Dear aliff, your blog so damn funny... But the weight gaining part... for you... i think cannot jadi leh... Maybe got some tapeworm in your stomach... sucking away all your nutrients...

shinda88 said...

aiyerr qing qing cannot la . . i must win . if not i need to belanja two people mamak >.< die oso must increase weight >.<"

QingTX said...

Laaaaaa~~~ How much can they eat? Especially if they are on a diet? *winkz*

Honest girl said...

nice blog ah, good good, hmph now i nid 2 b serious bout losing weight, n im not 53 kg, less than dat lar......
i think me n wendy shud go back utp earlier?utp=no food=no oil=lose weight, haha!

shinda88 said...

ya i know less than that .. like . . 52.5kg? muahahahha ya right go back utp lose weight? u guys will always go Tronoh find food one muahahahah~! get ready to lose okie? :D

gobn888 said...

u got read my post ka?
wkaka wkaka

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...