Click Me Please~!

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

My 100th Post ~!! \(^o^)/

Annyeong~!



Today is my super happy day!! Because . . .








It is my 100th Post in my blog!!!





*sound effect of people clapping* pap pap pap~!!




Thank you thank you, I feel very touched, to remember during my earliest day when I start blogging in 2009, where no one want to read my post T__T . . . . hahaha got la I'm joking only.



Hereby I would like to say thanks to few people who help me in this industry (why sounds like I just wont Anugerah Juara Lagu?) . . .



Tnay Xiang Qing

I would like to say thanks to Ms. Tnay, who inspired me to start blogging. Her post bout her classmate and Power Rangers really makes me want to have my own blog. Without her, I don't think I will be writing any blog and depends only on Facebook to crap and watsoever :P



Van Mukhtar

Even tho I got inspired, but the one that initiate me to create my blog is my bestfriend Mr. Van. When I still stuck weather should I create a blog, he came to me and said "Just do la, write anything and post it!" with his quite-a-serious-face that time. Oh forgot to mentioned, he also the one that make me active in twitter. Seriously dude, all this time you teach me weird2 things, wat la . .



How Mei Le

Seriously, there was a time, in 2009 that I really wanted to stop blogging. But because of her, I continue my blog until I start my internship (this is the time that I really committed to my blog). I just need to write something for her so she won't get bored at Aussie. But actually she never get bored at all hahahaha~!



Cally Lim Siu Li

She's my blog mate (wth?). Muhahahaha. Last time, she update her blog like wow. Every few seconds, got new post. Crazy eh. Makes me want to post more. She also teach me about Nuffnang thing. Thanks to her, I got a little bit earning already hehehehehe . . . .



Tan Yoon Yeh

The only moron that not understand the purpose of my blog. I told him this is the place I wrote things without any grammar concerned. Yet, everytime PM me on Gtalk said "hey, I just read your blog, your grammar still sux . . . ". And everytime claim he didn't read my blog. Very damn moron grrrr but actually he is my grammar teacher hahahaha he teach me very very carefully but yet my grammar not much improvement :P



and of coz many2 thanks to all my fans and readers (last time I assume no one, but now I know got some muahahaha)~! I will write more more more after this until it reach 200th post, 300th and so on~!


Kamsa Hamnida~!!! Terima Kasih~!!!!





Actually I think to make award like my friends Lord Nakazawa but i just don't have enough and interesting item (now I sounds like korean drama Style, use word "item" haha). So we postponed that for the future plan okie?


So? Graduated already, final result also already received yesterday, now reached 100th post. What else left for me? Well, what to do? Stay at home waiting for job offer ler. I really hope can get work soon, especially with Petronas hahahahahaha~!


Before I end up my post, let me share with your guys, something new that I did to my room. Last time I came back home only for awhile, so mostly the things I arranged is my book shelf and my wardrobe. But this time, since I came back for good (means for long la) so I decided to do some decoration in my room. So hereby I present you my new decoration in room~!



tadaa~! no notice board, my wall become one haha oh not to mentioned my new PC :P

The big picture one is A4 size eh . .

My collection of gift from UTP

Now I can be proud dy . . got novel in my house, 3 some more, 2 from Dan Brown, and another one from . . .
meile . .erk? hahah forgot to return to her :P






Really2 miss my frenz, by looking at the picture, hoping we all can meet soon :D




Haha I can't believe I can reach 100th post lol~!


Shinda88
Home
Kota Bharu

5 comments:

Tka Jayhunn said...

tahniah..haha~

gobn888 said...

dun wanna read ur blog d...
i am not in that person to thank list!

shinda88 said...

thx tkay~!

and bong, haiya, got one part right? readers and fans? ur under that lor~! haha hey i just after read ur blog k? :P

~CaLLy~ said...

congrats alif wakakaka =D

Wei Han said...

agree with bong..
dun wanna read ur post anymore. :(

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...