Click Me Please~!

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Old . . . funny . . . memalukan . . .memori . .

Annyeong~!


Last few days, I found my old diary that I wrote during form 5. Ok I know it does not look like me at all but during form 5, six months before SPM, I never failed to write in any single day. Seriously, you know what happened after I found that diary?





. . . . . .



Until today, I still haven't finish read it yet. OMG!! It is so . . . embarrassing to read all those thing that I wrote before. I didn't even think that I got wrote something like that! Arghh!!! So, nerd! So . . . funny! and so . . . . demmit! I even wrote about Akademi Fantasia result during that time! WTF is wrong with me!! arghhh!!! Everytime I feel too shame, I just straight close is and throw it aside . . . aihzzzzz~!!



Well, hope I can finish read it soon . . . hope so . . sigh




p/s: Just want to tell, this week I watching Secret Garden, Cinderella Man and My Girlfriend Is Nine Tailed Fox. All those dramas is super nice! Recommended! Especially Secret Garden :D And as usual, help me click the advertisement link ya?! :D Help this poor guy here to make some pocket money for his KK trip . . . did I mentioned trip? Opps . . hehehe





Shinda88
House
Kota Bharu

4 comments:

~CaLLy~ said...

i watched most of the show d
=D at high speed! hahaha :P

shinda88 said...

Well, got another nice show liao~! Hahaha try to figure it out how to get it without me :P got PPS owh :D

~CaLLy~ said...

eee....ya lo..u gone d..i no more source..HOW LA!

shinda88 said...

How? . . . PPS lor, learn how to use liao. Few mandarin word won't stop u from using that software muahahaha~!! Or ask someone to host dc++ server for next sem :P

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...