Click Me Please~!

Saturday, October 31, 2009

BaSKin RoBin~! . . . YoU R My SmiLe \(^o^)/

Annyeong~!





Amuri saeng gakhaedo maldo andwae, bad girl ~!
Jakkuman ni saenggage michyeo michyeo, bad girl ~!







OK that is just a song that currently I am listening to. Bad Girl from Korean group B2ST. Quite catchy song and actually it is a good debut song for them.




But that is not the main reason why I write this post. Actually I feel very happy (except the fact that I need to work at KLIA at 5am after this . . . sigh) because today, oh no, I mean yesterday 31st October 2009, I managed to get myself a cup . . . oh no again, actually a bucket of BASKIN ROBIN ice cream! Usually before this I just buy . . . or honest say I actually can afford to buy a scoop of Baskin Robin only. One scoop cost me rm8 and imagines if I buy 2? Well, even though I am well known with my silly image, I mean sometimes, but I am not that stupid to spend rm16 for 2 scoops of ice cream :D




Some of you must been wondering why the hell I like with this ice-cream-that-same-cost-with-KFC right? Well there are 2 reasons. One, my favourite Korean group Big Bang involve with the Baskin Robin commercial. Another reason is I like the way of their promotion. Every 31st they will sell the ice cream with 31% discount. OK got this extra stupid reason which is the name Baskin Robin itself for me sounds cool :D After waiting for about how many months (coz I always miss the date), in the end I managed to buy the ice cream with 31% discount :D


I said take away~! they straight tapau for me, 2 layers of bag some more~!

Tadaa~! This one can put i dunno how many scoop. 4? 5? 6? well it is 300gram :D












Then, me nyam nyam nyam nyam nyam nyam nyam . . .

































tadaa~! . . .

Even though they prepared 2 spoons and tissue that enough for at least 2 people, I just eat all alone :P sorry to my
housemate . . you guys can buy by urself :P








I dunno why, the ice cream it seems tasted better than before. Is it becoz I’m too happy? Or becoz the girl that serve me the ice cream is damn cute (aihzz shud at least ask her name la, phone number ke . . but she mmg super cute la :P) or becoz I already paid rm18 (original price is rm26) for the ice cream? I dunno. Well, just can’t wait for the next 31st to buy again :D


Shinda88
Pangsapuri Merak
Subang

4 comments:

Wei Han said...

i almoz wanted to buy last time..
but hate to queue.. lol

Tka Jayhunn said...

yeah!!!!sedap gilerz kan3!!!haha~

flavor ape tu?chocolate?

shinda88 said...

Well weihan, since u x beli . .so u lame :D

n darling t-ka :D . . . perisa tuh? nth . . budak perempuan yg jual tuh yg bagi . . so i just assume sedap :D wkakakakka chocolate ngn vanila kut? :P

Mei Le said...

aliff said "I dunno why, the ice cream it seems tasted better than before. Is it becoz I’m too happy? Or becoz the girl that serve me the ice cream is damn cute (aihzz shud at least ask her name la, phone number ke . . but she mmg super cute la :P) "

definitely the latter.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...