Click Me Please~!

Sunday, February 28, 2010

My FiRsT KoReAn BBQ~!

Annyeong~!


This one, is totally nice!! In the end, after crapping, mumbling, dreaming, and watever -ing i did, in the end I managed to eat at Korean BBQ restaurant!!!


It is a buffet restaurant, near Jaya Jusco, Ipoh. (Dunno? Use GPS la. Don't have? Ask from Yoon Yeh, he got one GPS). One kepala, aiseyh so sound kekampungan, I mean, 1 person pay only rm30 (if u choose first floor) or rm 32 (if u choose ground floor). What is the different between first and ground? All the food they put at ground floor. So for the first floor customer, need to go down to take food. But then . . *jeng jeng jeng*, the WAITRESS who in charge for first floor . . . is damn cute!!!!!!! Nice food, nice aircond, pretty waitress, good song (they play korean song only), is there any reason for me not to go there againt next time? hohohoho Molly next time you can come with me next time (^_^) and for MAS interns, once we receive that "thing" we will go eat here for sure heheheh :D


Got lot of food u cn choose, i choose lot of meat, to eat alone! muahahaha

Picture before eat . . .

With Bong Way Kiat a.k.a UTP Sexy Mama

I think I was too exited that day, simply 'menyemak' took picture

My lovely 'pencuci mulut and gigi' . . .ice cream . . . oh yeah!










So when we should come here next time? hohohoho . . .







My plan with Yeh and Bong to buy shades tp x jadi . but still i got picture with me hehehe


shinda88
V5E 3.1.5
UTP

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...