Click Me Please~!

Saturday, October 29, 2011

I'm Sorry I'm Busy ~!

Annyeong~!


Yeah yeah yeah I know no need to repeat it. I know I know it's been a long time since I update my blog. Damn it I just don't have enough time!! Everyday got lot of works to do!!! and and and . . . girls that I need to "kacau"!!! God 24 hours per day really not enough for me!!! Aaaaa!!


Even take picture now already become my unofficial task whenever got event! Why? Coz they said I'm good in taking pic, grrrr . . .

Ok, for the sake of updating my blog, here let me show you a picture of mine. Last week my dept got team building. Well, as one of committee who very dedicated to make sure the event run smooth, I also make sure my self well prepared during finale night, which is a dinner with theme "Rocker's Night!". 


 Might be the only time I can make my hair long :P

Lot of you kept ask me who's this girl. Hak hak hak~!



Ok, thats all for today! Now in the middle of editing my Convo pic and my Niah Cave trip. If got time can go check on my FB :P
Shinda88
Home (alone, housemate all left me to have fun)
Miri

3 comments:

Wei Han said...

Omg ur hair!!

hamzah ian said...

sila lah kenalkan perempuan tu

shinda88 said...

Bro, ko dh de pic ngn lisa kut, x kan nk taw pompuan nie lak? haha

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...