Click Me Please~!

Friday, January 6, 2012

Shoes~! I didn't know how important your role is

Annyeong~!


Today, I bought my self shoes. It is a shoe for work, formal shoe in other word. Or in other other word, it is a shoe that look cool when u wear it with slack pant but weird with jeans or way weird with short pant. Ok, whatever it is, it just a working shoe, damn it!!! (Ok, swinging mood suddenly, wth).

So, back to the story, why I'm buying a new shoe today? It is because, my freakin old shoe already . . . . damage? Is that a correct word? Hahahahaha! Summary : I'm wearing a torn shoes for the past 2 days!! First day I realized it got sole, I'm using my colleague elephant glue (gam gajah . . wtf? hahaha) to put back the sole together. Second day, another hole appear which makes me think, "I work with good payment given to me, and I can't even afford a nice shoe?! Executive wearing thorn shoe?! WTF?!!!"


After work, I straight went to mall to buy a new shoe. I just realized, through out my life, all my black shoes is a Bata brand. Bata is good, I mean, for those who wanted a nice shoes with affordable price. But in term of robustness, the longest it can be in its perfect shape is like four or five months. After consulting few friends (including those who think RM300 is the cheapest price for them, damn), having my self trying few brands, in the end I choose . . .








It is my first time buying other than Bata, and it is my first time buying this kind of style with extra space on the front part that make it look sharp. Ok I still new in this kind of "shoe" thing, not sure the term or what but will learn it, by buying more shoe in the future! Hahaha~!


Shinda88
Home







Miri

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...