Click Me Please~!

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

They call me Mr. Deejay~

Annyeong~!

It's been quite awhile since I last update my blog. Well, what to do. When you become a super hot stuff, everyone want a piece of you . . . and also a piece of your money muahahah~!

I seriously got lot of things I want to complaint here!That guy, that girl, that auntie, that pakcik . . erghhhhh . .

Ok, enough with bullshitting time, share with you story bout me . .

Last time, during our GM farewell, me and my buddies here prepared him a special performance where we all act as a television host and hosted a funny show for him. At least we would like to send him with a good funny memory of SKO.

Our "own" TV show



because of that, people around me started to call me MC Are Lep.

MC Are Lep in the house~!! *with fake hair*


Sometime, when I walk around, inside elevator, they will ask me "your that emcee for that day right?" or "hey emcee, no show today?"


So what I'm trying to say here?


Recently, while promoting PETRONAS Miri Games 2012, me and again the same buddy of mine, kind of run out of idea on how to make a good soft launching for the event. After few serious discussion (which lasted for only 5 minutes), we decided not to show our face during the opening, but make it like radio live presentation.

 Radio show that lasted only for 10 minutes . . . on most likely won't have any show after this


. . . . .


Now everywhere I go, people called me Deejay Are Lep . . . . -_-"


Shinda88
Home
Miri



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...