Click Me Please~!

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Hah~! Nice KL Trip AfterAll~!

Annyeong~!

I just came back from my 5 days training. To tell the truth, I thought of saving from my claim later. But as we all know, KL filled with a lot of temptation. I hate to admit it but yeah it's true.

I plan to just sit my ass in my room for 5 days without going to KL or whatsoever. But then I realized that my tab need casing and sticker. So one the 3rd day of my training, I decided to go to Low Yatt to buy casing and sticker. It will cost me around RM500 if I buy it in Miri and only RM90 in Low Yatt.

When I reached KL from Bangi, I call my old friends, just to inform him that I'll be in KLCC for awhile. Somehow, it end up that we decided to meet for a dinner. Since we haven't meet for almost 8 months, it kind of exciting night to catch up stories with them.

The next day, again I went to KLCC. This time meeting my Chinese gang. Same as before, it's quite long didn't meet them so it's really a fun night to hangout with them. Plus I also watched New Spiderman movie at TGV KLCC. Oh I love KL cinema!!

Last day training, I managed to meet my family!! Coincidentally they all at Bangi too. Even tho our meeting is only for 2 hours, but I feel so damn happy where not only that, I also can pass the souvenir that I bought for them from Korea.

I'm wondering when can I meet they all again and have a proper hangout which include karaoke session :P

Shinda88
Home
Miri

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...