Click Me Please~!

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Alien Oh Alien ~!

Annyeong ~!


Hi everyone! How are you? Ni hou ma? Whatever it is hope you guys still in a good condition (means no H1N1 ok?). Since today I quite free, so I had decided to crap a bit in my beautiful world of blog :D

Yesterday, oh no it shud be yes-two-days I went back to my old (left 3 months only wat . .lame) university with my fellow intern mates. Using the reason to meet senior to give them flower (which is I never did coz didn’t meet them at all, ya la want flower then shud call me lor), I fly to Tronoh with Xiao Min. Well I’m not going to tell wat happen there coz this time convofair is quite (totally) lame but thank to Amy Search, he managed to help convofair to collect a large number of crowd during Saturday night. And also thanks to my internship life, I sleep at 11pm and woke up at 7am in UTP, something that I never did before (^_^). I’ve got meet a lot of friends there (and some that I don’t plan to meet and some that I don’t want to meet at all) like my junior Lolly, my perfect mate Xiang Qing, my bi@tch :P Chang Hua, n also my ex-Australian friends Meile :D For me the real fun is meeting them, not the convofair but still want to congratz them coz manage make the convofair happen :D

I go back to Subang with Xiao Min yesterday. Becoz of too moody (sad coz leaving the great UTP), we had decided to watch some movies before heading home. OU is luckily selected to be the place that we are going to spent time there watching movies and District 9 is the lucky movies that we are going to watch. OK I don’t plan at all to make review about this movie. Just for caution, don’t watch it if ur stomach too empty or too full (^_^)v

Even it is not really related, this movie remind me of something during Minggu Aluan Siswa (MAS). Did you guys remember we got play a lame game which is Earth will be exploding within 30 minutes, and your aircraft can bring a number of people only. Every sub group is given “pekerjaan” (sorry my English becoming lame) which is later need to brag about your occupation in order to get ride the aircraft.



I miss MAS a lot!! coz I didnt take any picture at all during that time!!!

My group (I think it is a B3 group) that time become a tailor. Well the task now is to give a reason why the aircraft should bring a tailor to the space. What I remember is my group that time give a weird reason compared to the other sub group who been given a same occupation (thx to my hyper mode that time). Now when I think back my answer, I also feel it is very funny (while that time I come out with all that answer seriously coz I tot it’s a competition). Well, if you guys free now, can read all the reason that I come out on why need to bring tailor to the space.


"Bring me to the space, I give u guys discount . . . " - Mr. Tailor - 2006



Give protection from the temperature

This one is a common answer. Since others take this as an answer, I also follow them (later they said ketinggalan zaman). Well basically our understanding that time is space is a very cold and tailor can sew a shirt in order to stand the coldness. Well, think back, if really tailor can sew a shirt for human to stand cold in space, why the hell NASA, BKI, TGV, GSC or whoever organization out there spending hundred thousand of dollar to build astronaut cloth? Well that time we still 17 years old right? So forgiven lor :D


"Ah Chong tailor from Yik Fong help me to sew this cloth . .lalala . . . "


Build resident home

This is another common answer. Well the reason is tailor can help to “Jahit”, yeah repeat again, “Jahit” or in English sew a TENT for human to live in it. This one very “geng” one. Tailor sew a tent? Wow if like this all the tent production can close their business lor and customer can go to tailor shop ask for tent, and can come out with their own tent design. Then the Project Runaway can put one task which is to sew a tent >_<





OK that’s all for today! Ok sorry simple joke for u guys. I mean that’s all for common answer. Now we go to my answer from our group.




Business opportunity

Well, when is the time we will have an opportunity to have a trade with an alien? Well this is the right time! When you go to the space, our Earth money can’t be used at all (since Earth name never enter Bursa Saham Galaksi or Galaxy Wall Street). This is when tailor come into action. With tailor skill to sew a nice cool shirt, we can trade and sell it to alien in order to create a relationship and gain money from them. In the same time, we also can trade in with their shirt! Waseh! Cool eh wearing alien shirt (compare to wearing shirt with Alien Workshop logo). Whenever I think bout it till now, I still felt that my answer for this one is very logic.


Fashion

Since Earth is going to explode, we will fly to the space and live in another planet. So we can be considered as a first timer to that planet. In other word, we represent Earth! And don’t tell me we go there by wearing a lame shirt with a logo of “Syarikat xxx” ? We need to come with style ok. By doing this, alien will amaze us and who knows you guys might catch some alien hot chick or freaking hot alien dude? Plus if the place is soo last month, we can bring a new fashion there. Alien also need a fashion ok? Pity them like Predator or Alien, who always wearing lame armour with the liquid leak from their body and long nail that can kill duck. Let them feel a life with fashion by wearing jacket, v neck shirt or short pant :D


This is a cool white jacket from our Earth . .


This is mr. Predator from Alien VS Predator movies

and this is him after wearing our Earth jacket (^_^) bit cool huh? like Naruto punya ninja kan? :D


Imagine this guy is the hot alien dude u cn get out there (for girl)

and also if the alien chick is as hot as Son Dam Bi (^_^)!!!!!



Weapon

What I remember, other group who by happen to become politician or businessman. They always talk about a need of leader who can unite people (politician) and someone who can re-build a company and come out with a job opportunity (businessman). Well, did you guys think that before we can have all of that (politician party or business company) who might take a lot of years; we might be kill by the alien first? According to the movies director who we always watch in the cinema, alien love to kill human. Why? Coz I think in their eye, we human look very ugly. So Brad Pit, Angelina Jolie, Womanizer or even Korean DBSK and F4 charm also can’t help them from being alien food. So when alien come to attack human, what politician can do? Debate with them? Businessman? Throw calculator to them? I’m not sure about that but what I know, we tailor can fight them back! Well we have needle right? Haha just “cucuk” them till they die lor. We can use thread to “ikat” the alien. Maybe it’s bit lame but better than throwing a calculator right?


I'm quite sure alien will hurt a bit compared to calculator :P

U can ikat alien now hehehehe




I think got other answers that I gave during that time but I can’t remember it due to the weakness of my brain now (getting older and older la). Don't take it serious ya? Whatever answer you guys gave last time is correct also. I write it here just for fun. Don't you guys come find me and debate about tailor, politician or businessman >_<




So, that’s all for today. Since I started to crap from this morning, now my brain feels very sleepy. Work also lazy to do. And I miss UTP so much (coz I got sees this coming batch of junior is filled up with angels!!). I wish all the best for my friends who keep telling me how happy their life now having and ETP. Something wrong with them la since my senior always headache with ETP, they can happy and enjoy ETP? (see my engineering friend very cool one).


Shinda88
MAS PSS Office
Subang


5 comments:

Honest girl said...

yo, so free 1 write blog...d pic quite funny la, y alien wear dat cot?makes him not cool at all....

Mei Le said...

by far, this must be the most aliff-ish blog I've read. I wonder if NASA will come and read a bit.

shinda88 said...

NASA~! approved my blog dy .. i think so :D

lanz said...

oi... dont forget to return my cap later!

shinda88 said...

eh my best frenz azlan othman who i know since secondary 2 . . . aiyoo ya ya ya later i return it back. the cap still safe in my car dashbox (^_^)

and lolly, that alien, wearing jacket .not nice ka? i tot look cool gua~!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...