Click Me Please~!

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Lalalala KLIA ~! (^_^)v

Annyeong~!

OK, that one not fun . . . must say ANNYEONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

T_T miss blogging a lot, just how many weeks I had left this world? OMG!!!

This few weeks, “Busy” becoming my common word already. In GTalk, phone, sms, office, whenever people asking me, I just reply “busy”, even in the toilet! (Who the hell ask me busy or not in the toilet? Of coz busy la since it is a toilet, people do “business” there what? :D ).


Lot of things I wanted to write actually. Got gathering to celebrate for Meile birthday (owh welcome back to Malaysia meile >_< ), and then also my week with UTP students who their university (which is mine also) is been closed due to H1N1 case, my first time hangout with Meile in KL (hohoho) and bla bla bla bla. I’m quite sure blogspot.com might sue me coz using too many space inside their server :P So I had decided to write about my working life in KLIA for the past 2 weeks.

Please allowed me to show off my picture here ~! hehehe just how many internship student (guy) can go work use blazer? :P )

Currently I’m involved with MAS web check-in and KIOSK application UAT (User Acceptance Testing). UAT is a test which is from the user/customer point of view using the application. I feel that it is a good opportunity for me since one of my major is Software Testing and Reliability. At first I feel it might be hard for me since I never involve in system testing before and for this testing, they select me as a system tester (sounds cool? Don’t tertipu, I have been selected due to lack of manpower and I bodek the manager to let me in :D ). But, by the time passed by, I feel that actually. . . IT’S REALLY HARD!!!!!


-_-“ . . . . .


Testing a system itself is “ma-fan” and because of the system is been used by airlines company, it turn out to be more “super extra spicy ma-fan”. Imagine, you need to follow the real flight time to depart. Let’s say the flight depart at 8p.m. If test requirement need me to check-in 60 minutes before departure time, then I need to wait at office until 7p.m. to use the system to do testing. 3 conservative weeks I’m having overtime T_T. Should I talk bout airlines terms that need to be memorized? like DOCA? SSR? PNL?PNR? W? Y?
CI? CCL? Kuih Karipap? Nasi?

My work station inside server room~!


Well, ignore that part, the actual fun for me is KIOSK UAT testing. Why? First, it is at KLIA. Second? I can claim for the journey to go there! But of coz my heart is beating fast coz of working at KLIA (did it sounds honest? Ok fine I’m excited coz of that claim :D )

This is the machine that I keep play for the past 2 weeks ~!


What is this KIOSK thing? For those who don’t know, KIOSK is a machine that customer can use to check-in, no need to waste time line up at the counter. So, the testing takes place at the one of KLIA server room. The location of the room is at “Kawasan Larangan” (wow~! U guys are impressed with this statement right?) inside KLIA. The room is really near the place for aeroplane to park and take passenger. I actually with my pass card can go to the middle of the field to greet and yamcha with all the airplanes there. But since my task is to do the testing inside the server room, so I just keep the plan to touch the aeroplane tyre deep in my heart. OK fine, actually I scared the plane might hit me :P and to go in the middle to take picture make me look like a monkey in the middle of the city. I must behave since I carried MAS Subang and Petronas name (^_^)

If i can go for even 1 seconds to touch the tyre, or the wing ~

Well, if can't go near to touch, I just go near to take more closer picture, introduce u KLM Dutch flight ~!

Got Arab airplane and also our proud MAS planes ~!

Yeah Singapore airlines plane, this Kakak i told her to count 1,2,3 before snapping the picture -_-" tgk jadi candid pulak :P


So for the past 2 weeks, I spent my time inside the room doing testing (and take picture . . of myself :D ). One thing to share about the room is, it is damn cold!!! I ask the person in charge and he said the room can be said as the coolest room in KLIA. No wonder I see myself is wearing hand glove and blazer without realize about it :P If dunno, might look like I’m working at London!!


See? told ya I'm wearing glove :P thx to Sunway Pyramid who force me to buy the glove :D

Bilik "Layan"? Wth? come on come out with more cool name please ~!

I wish if I can stop all this pc's for even 1 second :D then can see whole airport in chaos :D ok that one is joke ok?


The location of the room is not inside KLIA main building, it is at the other building called Satellite building. This place is mostly for international departure. To go there, we can take a mini train that comes every 10 minutes. One weird thing about this train is, it given an instruction in Bahasa Melayu, English and Japan. But within 2 weeks I used the train, I only see not more than 5 Japanese people using the train -_-“

This train, hot eh~! x de aircond ke? come on ~!

Got tunnel to go to Satellite building

. . . and I see plane, plane and plane~!


2 weeks at KLIA really give me new visual about working life. Working at KLIA is totally different compared to others. The life styles there, the environment, now only I understand what my roommate boss tell us before . . .



“You can’t gain a business knowledge and experience of airlines companies at university . . .”


Even if you an engineering students who major in aeroplane engine, or student who study to become pilot, or study to become stewardess, to learn and having the knowledge of the airlines business, the only way is to work with them. For junior who interested, please call me at 012-867. . (cewah mcm promoter pulak). I mean for junior who looking for interesting job, I recommend you MAS (^_^) but if you guys look for the money, then you can strive for other companies (I’m not saying MAS pay less, they pay just enough only)

International departure area ~! got lot of chocolate shop ~! how meile come come I know u love chocolate ~!

Our rival plane model

Whenever I see the sun at KLIA, my spirit with MAS will burn up! (cewah I really a good actor la :D)



I think that’s all for my experience at KLIA. Actually I’ve got more to share, just don’t how to impress it using word (actually lazy to type). What I can see for 2 months working with MAS till now, I feel that I can really have a future with airlines company (^_^)v


I wonder if I really will involve with Airline business? ok duncare bout that first :D




ExTRa EdiTiON ~!


What will you do when you feel bored? When you have no money? When you have your break from work? When you have transport but not the toll money and oil to feed your car? When you born as a guy? Usually guy will:

- Playing computer, games, internet
- Watch TV

- Sport

- Just hangout without shopping

- “Bergayut” with girlfriends (did I put “s” ? just how many girls guy have? :P )
- Sleep (This one win the vote ~!)

- ETC

So, what is the answer from these two guys who live in a common apartment at Subang? Who just finished their work for 5 days and having 2 days break? Who don’t have partner of their life yet (ok this one is simply to “mintak simpati”). Well, this is the answer from this guys (^_^)v


Firts, I throw all my things inside my room to outside

When Abang just woke up, he ask me "here got Earthquake dy?" so lame la this guy . .

After wash and dry and rearrange back ~!

and Abang mop and swept whole house (except main room and my room since I dy clean my room and toilet)


Well, our home is always clean and tidy!!!



Shinda88

Pangsapuri Merak

Subang

9 comments:

Wei Han said...

cool!
u slept very early though

shinda88 said...

yeah! i sleep early n wokeup early . .heheheh now im becoming good student dy . .no more batman lifestyle :D

Wei Han said...

really? u would actually changed??
tat's near to impossible

shinda88 said...

where got, even Sat n Sun nowadays i wokeup at 8.am :D

QingTX said...

Absolutely hemsem in ur blazer. Happy lahhh...

shinda88 said...

hehehe xiang qing ~! u oso look great in any attire u wear!!! :D faster intern la can wear nice nice dress :D

anice said...

hey, rase mcm pernah nmpk je self ticketing tuh..but it is a month ago..hurmm..

rse excited plak nk pegi intern..oh, you know what, dis sem we dun have study week!!! it is due to the H1N1 case laaa...da kasi lari sume jadual.. lol..makin susah la nk dpt good grade.. =(

shinda88 said...

hehehe i dy heard about that :D nk wat mcm mana, no pain no gain? korang cuti satu minggu means kena la hilang seminggu!! wkakaka aku igt korang nye cuti endsem kena telan, ade ke study week?!! omg!!! well . . gudluck is the best thing i cn say now :D

Anonymous said...

How about english students? :p

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...