Click Me Please~!

Saturday, April 10, 2010

HouSeMaTe FiRSt EVa TRiP . . . TeLuK BaTiK~!

Annyeong~!!



Long time did'nt see u guys, how are you all? Got enough sleep? Being well? Test how? Screwed? Well I also, so no hard feeling ok? The important is to smile everyday because a day will only come once, so must use it to the fullest :)




FYP how? Well I got this from Mrs. Tr . . oh no, I mean Ms. Hum Xiao Min, FYP is stand for Final Year Punishment. So for those who felt this is a punishment, just think back either u deserve it or not, maybe its from ur "ponteng" class day, ur "curi-curi" download use university internet, throw rubbish everywhere inside Utp, copying in test or assignment, or being a lame student that is soo lame that deserve a punishment. Whatever it is, I still wish you guys a good luck for ur FYP. For my case? nah later la, so please, feel free to take my luck :)









so so so so so?




OK I won't talk bout FYP now. That is all dizzy dizzy dizzy, I want to talk bout our housemate first trip eva~! If want to know more bout my housemate, can refer to my previous-previous-previous post before (I think in my second post, now got 40++, wow so rajin me blogging).






Introduced u, V5E 3.1 housemate :D



We have choose Teluk Batik as our destination because it is near, and it is a beach! Means we can play a lot of thing there! Well honestly I never went to Teluk Batik before nor swimming to any part of the sea under Perak administration, so I'm kind of excited to go with them (actually I lazy to go but since they threat to scratch my car hahaha).




We left Utp around 8am (means I woke up at 7am, sounds cool right?), having a breakfast on the way to Teluk Batik. It is a super nice Nasi Lemak, nice sambal and Teh 'O' Ice, but know what? That Nasi Lemak cost me rm3~!!! . . . . Pakcik, you memang pandai berniaga la -_-"


This picture taken while still on driving . . .


We reached Teluk Batik around 10am. Nice weather. Not many people around that time. So we spent our time there until 2pm before went to KFC to have lunch and go back to UTP :)


First pic before exploring Teluk Batik




Want to know weird thing that I don't think others will do in Teluk Batik yet we all did? First, when we arrived, we busy took picture at stone area (wth I'm trying to say? i mean tempat berbatu). Others visitors kept looking at us, ya la, we panjat there, panjat here, just to take picture.


When you reach the top . .o yeah~!

Once I climb, others all want to follow, wat la . .

Sea guy, with his "weird" smile . .

Lame Sea Rocker . .

Another lame sea warrior . . .


and together, we "meletup", oh no no I'm not following Stacy and Adam song.
I mean together we're forming Sea Band . . o yeah this is our jacket album :D







Since others took picture above the rock, so I should go with below the rock . . .

. . . and my kaki "tersepit" . .arghhh . . . and cut, ok nice action :P




Then, we play sand, people usually play sand to pile their body, well our case, we use it to dye our hair. Look nice oso, not bad :D

Martial art in the house . .

Swimming attire

Sea saloon . .

Camwhore mode 1

Camwhore Mode 2

Its look dumb but we enjoyed it :D

We're from Omar faction, Suzuran All Boys High School






Then this one, OMG! Totally a super stupid but effective idea to kill time. We play for good sake MONOPOLY!!! and you know what? It took us more than 2 hours to end the game (actually need more but we decided to end it early). . . . . . -_-" ok I know its lame :D


"Come come faster pay me the money, oi my hotel there, pay rent oi oi oi . . . "




Can find anyone go beach bring carpet? Well we sure do one. I tot it is some kind of tikar mengkuang or tikar getah or just sit at any chair, but my friend Mr. Je . . oh no, I mean Mr. Wan, brought carpet!! Thanks to Abang Azri coz originally that carpet belong to him hahaha.


Wearing a snow cap under the "hot" sun is not a bad idea after all

and cover urself under the carpet . . .another not-bad idea




Well, it is a nice, I mean Super nice trip!!! Ho ho ho so I am hoping for more (and of coz a less cost trip) trips~! Targeted next trip shud be . . . Malacca Trip!! Wen Wen please prepare all related paper for the trip :D



Bye Bye Teluk Batik :D





shinda88
V5E 3.1.5
UTP

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...