Click Me Please~!

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

My InTeResTing FRiends . .buT WhO?

Annyeong



Today while having a dinner with my club members including a new member which is Ms. How Mei Le (give a clap for her), suddenly I thought bout my friends in UTP. I realized that this is the only place that I meet a lot of interesting type of people that hardly found in anywhere but only here. So, think ur one of the interesting people in my list? Come! and try to guess who is the person that I am trying to hint you based on the "criteria" given :P



1. He is July 06 ICT no. 1
2. She is very good if talk bout food, don't mention food to her please . . hahaha
3. This girl got problem choosing her dinner place as she always eat at Tronoh . . .
4. Want to compete who eat the slowest with this girl? With the capability to chew foods more than 30 times? I doubt you can lawan her . . .
5. This girl sometimes sounds like a duck :P
6. And this girl walk like a duck :P
7. This guy is the best stalker in facebook, and best stalker in handphone too, he is the most updated person bout what happen among us
8. I hear the rumor that this girl having a damn big house at Bintulu, with a private jet that even during study week she can go back home
9. This girl break the record by missing an airplane while others only miss bus or taxi
10. He is a Mr. Scandal 2010
11. He is a Mr. Rumor 2010
12. No one can beat him in sexiness
13. I heard she's living with a boy in her room . . . wat the?! why not with me?!!
14. This girl is an anime freak, always drawing in class, even got dream to wear her future kids with anime costume -_-"
15. She is my previous club member, but now I am doubt bout her membership :P
16. This guy got drive a car, and attract sexy mama with his kacak (huh?) face . . . haha
17. She's in the hall of fame for award "paling kuat melatah"
18. I heard she bring a stack of money just to buy flight ticket at airport
19. watever sun glasses he put on, he's still look sexy! o yeah!
20. My only junior that very hard for me to lawan her back . . sigh . .since she's joining martial art . .
21. This girl dream is to build a house inside IRC . . . or at least her private room in IRC? haha
22. This guy about to die last month but now writing bout his experience in his blog
23. He's very good in guitar, drum, singing and . . . play with his Star Wars doll? lol :P
24. I heard he can fly, see him like seeing a monk . . .
25. She is the only person I can talk bout Kingdom Hearts with full spirit
26. He's title is "smelly"
27. He's title is "buncit"
28. Sleep == her
29. I hardly understand her malay . . . and yet she still try to use it even tho she actually better in english >_<
30. I meet her during my first mandarin class :D
31. I think Facebook is created just for him
32. She eat book, ya I think she really eat book . . . book book book
33. Only her can chat crap same level as mine
34. I heard rumor bout he and sumathi, but thats all in the past only . . too bad :P
35. Only him wearing a girls-type-of-bag to go class
36. She's in germany now, building her fat? hahaha
37. He snatch Min Min from us!
38. She's very cool, I think if dance I sure kalah to her
39. He's one of the biggest spreader of Gee Gee Gee in utp, now interning . . :D
40. She inspired me to turn over a new dry x too green leaf . . .
41. He's my one of fav. junior, my committee . . and now turn up I become his committee -_-"
42. Always "head head, head head" hahaha
43. The tallest guy in my gang, with his lame shark hair, nick name == Mr. Shark
44. He is the best joker in class, no doubt, I admit my defeat hahaha
45. She's inspired me to write a blog, a beautiful cat from S'wak
46. List down all members name from UTP 155 Club
47. ICT One Malaysia
48. She's almost all of the time opposite with me . . . -_-"
49. My korean-fans buddy
50. I got write a special post in my blog just to promote about her



NOTE
*Few criteria represent the same person
*no prize for this, just a simple play to kill time
*if u'r not understand then never mind, this time post really created for some people only :D



Come come come try to guess all this people here, I might come out with the continuation of this post soon bout my housemate and Spartan members :D


shinda88
v5E 3.1.5
UTP

8 comments:

gobn888 said...

i know i m one of them...
COZ
NO ONE CAN BEAT MY SEXINESS~
=.=||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

shinda88 said...

yeah!!!! so bong is no. 12 coz
NO ONE CAN BEAT HIS SEXINESS!!

wohoo~!

cloudee said...

i can see that there's 2 criterias which are describing me~

Mei Le said...

1. ah yeh
2. wendy
3. min min
4. me
5. dun be mad ya siu ying hehe
6. erm i don't dare to say her name
7. ah yeh
8. wendy definitely! private jet~
9. sumathi
10.ah yeh
11. arun?? not sure
12. sexymama
14. no idea la, who would be so daring?
15. dunno
16. jia haur?
17. dunno
18. wendy
19. khalib?
20. molly
21. eileen
22. jason anderson
23. christon
24. ....
25. syadia?
26. arunath macha
27. ah yeh
28. this applies to all ict girls
29. this applies to all ict girls
30. no idea.
31. ah yeh
32. wth aliff >.<
33. dunno, cuz u're the King of Crap.
34. ah yeh
35. khalib
36. cally
37. mr.tronoh
38. yoke mun
39. philip
40.
41.
42.
43. ah yeh
44. arunath
45. xiang qing
46. the 155 club doesn't exist
47. ah yeh, aliff and arunath
48. mei le
49. koreans
50. who?

shinda88 said...

Min Min, urs shud be number 3,15, 28, 49

so u got 4!! :D

shinda88 said...

So far only Mei Le interested to answer almost all . . see . . erm u got . . .around 27 correct?! ok lazy to count, so this one is the one ur x correct :D

ur no. 10 and 11 terbalik
why ur not answering no 13? heheh :P
14 is syadia
15 is min min
17 is Su
19 is bong
24 is weng ban? hahaha
28 is min min . . coz she won the title dy muahaha
29 is fang . . . others all i can understand dy . .
30 is wendy
31 is arunth
32 is not "wth alif" . . u know who muahahaha!
33 is molly
39 is Chang Hua
40 is molly
41 is johny
42 is wei han
ya right, 155 club is damn famous weyh hahaha
49 is min min
50 is molly

So good job Mei Le later I belanja u ice cream ok?? :D

cloudee said...

yeah...aliff...i'm your korean-fans buddy~
aliff...don't doubt my membership k~ i'm definitely 100% still in the club...so if there's any club event pls inform me at the 1st time ya ^^

Wei Han said...

head head..
head head..

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...