Click Me Please~!

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

SuPeR pRinCeSS ~! WateVa :P

Annyeong ~!


First time write blog during office hour (Omg why everything is first time in this blog?) It shows that I don’t have work right? No no people u wrong. I got a work but I finished all (readers: ok that mean u no work . . . dumb) OK fine I’ve no work to do. To all my intern friends, my advice, no need to show off that u can finish work faster than wind. Seriously, save some work for the future hohoho.

This few centuries (cewah) I got problem to write a new post. See my blogger mate Cally Lim, walao eh she update her blog like “everytime I go internet I must write somthing” very bersemangat la her. Even exam notification she wrote on her blog (which is she shudnt, aiyoo Cally why mention exam T__T) Well the thing is , idea. Idea idea idea. Once u got an idea, u can write a novel. Without an idea, notepad pun x habis tulis. While looking for Mr. Idea, one person called Ms. Molly suggest me this.

“Write about me la, I want to have princess feel but in humble way in the blog yada yada. . . “

-_-“ omg this “princess” give me an order dy. Owh so scared :D Must write about her ka? Well since I’ve got no idea, I can spent time crapping about her :D

Before I talk, eh silap, type about her, should let you guys know a bit about who is this “mistress”.


Name : Molly Kueh Hui Ping (correct ka ur name?)

Nick nama : Kuih? Lolly?Whahahaha what the he . .oh no I mean, it is very cute nickname

Birthday : I dunno, if I know means I need to buy her a present right?

Height : Shorter than me

Weigh : I never dukung her, but heard she eat a lot :D

Hobby : Everytime I chat/sms she said “pps pps pps . .” I guess her hobby is movie kut since she said she got her own “cinelaptop”

Others : Can ask her by ur self (^__^)v

Availability : I heard she single, available? not sure. Aiyoo I'm not that busy body okie . . soo many junior I need to take care wkakakak :P

at least she taller than some people :P

She is a princess who born in the middle of jung . . . eh asal asyik silap type nie, I mean in the middle of Bintulu, Sarawak. This year she turn 1x years old (she said age is a secret for girl). She is very cute yet blur. OK for me her blur is more than her cuteness. Her prettiness is like a real princess. Ya the one that you guys always see in the Disney’s movies. The different is she is a little, ya only a little bittttttt shorter than those princess :D (she going to pay me a lot for all this pujian huhuhu )

Princess with her ride, which is hilang somewhere dy :P

She is very talented. Chong-mal! (Really!). Ask her to do letter, *puff* like genie in the bottle, the letter ready for u. Ask her to angkat barang, *pling* u will realize urself angkat barang for her. Ask her anything, cuci pinggan also she can do. Multi talented student right? She really adapted university vision to create well rounded student :D OK seriously she really good in job. First time join event already become assistant head for department. See? Told ya she is very good (I wonder how much she is going to pay me after this, hehehe)

See she very ganas one? -_-" princess? -_-""

Other than that? She very fluently in “bahasa” (according to our chat history) She even good in native language like “tuan hamba”, “patik” , “konco” (for Chinese girl that consider good eh) so for Malay don’t worry if u guys can’t speak English, just talk comfortably in Malay with her. She also super expert in typing. According to “World fastest typing ranking” conducted by Fac3b00k (not Facebook, later they saman me), her ranking now is top-10! (Which is the ranking is conducted for 10 people only).

Don’t ever think to make high level joke with her. Trust me, I failed that. Always end up with speechless. But when I don’t have any intention to joke, she will laugh like I-will-lose-my-coolness-with-my-roommate. Very weir. .eh I mean very cute right?

Almost all of the time, she will become opposite the others. Not like her “disisihkan komuniti” but more too unique. Well, she is a “princess” after all. Why her unique? This one u guys must figure it out by yourself. Make friend with her. She love to be friend with everyone (^__^)

U guys interested? Well can try ur luck, I help promote her only :P

I think she will kick . . . Oh no she will be very grateful after reading this to me. See so nice me right put a lot of nice word for you (^__^)


Shinda88
MAS
Subang

5 comments:

Honest girl said...

aiyaya...dono wat 2 say, later i go mas there kick u..i mean belanja u yamcha 4 ur good work~
how d hell u get my pics har?i got put at fac3book kah?

Wei Han said...

lol..
princess molly wo...

shinda88 said...

of coz la! aiyoo all in fac3b00k . . u think i curi2 tangkap gambar u ka? did i look very free? im working guy k?? whahahaha

oits han han, ahaha holiday still spent time reading my blog? :P

Wei Han said...

i always support u one ma.. ;)

shinda88 said...

That is why i always sayang u (^__^)v

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...