Click Me Please~!

Sunday, July 19, 2009

WelComE BaBy To ThE FaMiLy!!!

Annyeong ~!


Hola!!! Long time no meet u guys. Haha I also want to feel the feeling of hiatus (ceh 2 weeks can count as hiatus? Did I know hiatus is what? :P) so purposely didn’t post anything this few weeks. Actually got lot of work to do, well you guys have one hardworking boy here (hehehe :D ).

Okie enough introduction!! I’m waiting for this post actually. Remember my previous post I’ve got mention about something that I’ll write when the things is conform? Well, it is conform!! My Baby!! Want you guys to meet my new baby. Well I’ve got few babies before (thx to all their mommy for the efforts, just how many wife I have?). So what are you guys waiting for? Come waste your time here in my blog!! Come on tomorrow only what got school (for poor UTP student who going to start class tomorrow . . . lame la you guys :P ) and for intern students, rilex la, mcm x pernah pergi kerja lewat pulak :P

Since intro, as well put my picture here first at LCCT whahahah :P


JourNEy for My Baby ~!

Last Friday, me, my Sabahan rumate Amy and my Sarawakian chef a.k.a housemate Abang went to my home at Kota Bharu, Kelantan. Well this is their first time went there so this is the biggest opportunity for them to visit “Bandaraya Islam” and who knows? If they lucky, they might shake hand with Nik Aziz? (hohohoh like they would, sekali salam terus terbakar, too many sin inside the body :P) We go Kota Bharu by flight. Well since us now are airlines internship students, so we think the appropriate way to show off is to take flight. But the funny is, we take Airasia, not MAS.

Omg I still remember few weeks ago when we ask permission to leave company for awhile to buy flight ticket. When we return, we tell our manager that we are buying Airasia ticket. My boss face that time, with super “sincere” smile asks me . . .


“Kenapa x beli MAS punye tiket . . .?”


OK I don’t want to tell you what happen after that. It takes me few days to explain to them the reason why we buy Airasia. At airport, we see a lot of people wearing mask, while we wearing jacket. (Well jacket can still prevent H1N1 right? :D) Inside the lame, oh no I mean plane, I’m sitting beside my rumate and Abang is sitting beside future superstar band called “Kota Bharu Band”.

"Aeroplane dah sampai . . .come come . . "

Both of us think the same things, bout the pretty lady inside the bus just now hehehe

Ok enough about that, my mom fetched us once we arrive at Kota Bharu. After arrive home, we take our rest before see my baby. That time my father brings my baby for sigh seeing. Well children need more view to become more clever right? :D

My home PC now . . . Grr I'm so jelous with my little brothers!!!

After waiting and waiting and yada yada yada with my mom and my brothers, in the end I manage to see my baby. Oh so cute, pretty and just like his mommy (^__^) To all my friends who I didn’t invite you guys for my wedding ceremony, please forgive me. Artist usually has to make it secret for their safety. OK enough yada yada, I show you guys my new baby . . . hola ~!

YIEHAA!!!! Welcome My NeW BaBY ViVa!!!!

Mommy and daddy, thx for the gift. Along know that along is not deserve at all for this gift (but still asking for it). Believe your son, Along won't drift use this car :D hahaha


My rumate . . . and kedai tudung

My rumate is a nice guy. He also is a good son. His mom asks him to buy her “tudung”. So what my rumate do? Of coz la when mom ask, he go buy. But the thing is, he “lepak” at kedai tudung for almost one hour! Auntie you so lucky to have son like him. Ask me, I also won’t stay that long :P


Journey to the west . . .or Subang?

Since we spent a lot of money on our flight ticket, we have decided to use road to go back to Subang. I’m very worried about my baby. Ya la, kecik2 dah jalan jauh2. Aduh but we don’t have a choice, we need to go back if not kena pecat later by MAS. Plus lot of work has been delay coz I’m not in the office (see how important me there? Naik gaji please ~! :P).

While I'm driving, he . .play Need For Speed? Omg hey I'm having real Need For Speed beside you la oi!!!

People usually use 8 hours to go back from KB to KL. Well, I just need 7 hours, and not to KL, to Subang!! Whahah see how slow I drive. Even Abang amaze with my manner of driving (My rumate is sleeping behind so can’t witness the greatest of me who once before teach Jayh-Chiowz how to drift :D)

Tasek . . .forgot the name dy, we simply stop here just to take picture :D
See? told ya we simply want to take picture only :D



Extra ~! SuShi Day

That day at Giant Kota Damansara, they having a special promotion of sushi. One box of sushi price is rm11. They sell it 2 boxes for rm10!!! Tell you guys, for two nights I became Japanese citizen in my house. Dinner all end up with sushi!!! (^_^)



Transform!! 1 to 2 boxes . .hehehe



Journey to Kota Bharu . . . behind the scene.

The night before our journey, I and all my housemates spent our night finding the road to LRT Kelana Jaya (Thx Wan for the ride). That will be the first checkpoint for our journey. As our main mission is to find the road means we just need to sit inside the car correct or not? So we all go by wearing simple but smart attire. Me with my sleeveless sweater, tracksuit and shoes without stocking, my rumate with slipper, Wan with his usual attire and Abang with his seluar pendek and apek hairstyle. Nothing wrong with that right? Since we just stay inside car and go back home again after that. Well, this is the story begin.

This is our attire :D dunno for you guys but for us, just uncool for shopping complex that's all

We manage to find the road around 10pm something. That will consider as mission success and we all should head back home. But on the way, one clever person suggests this . . .


“Harry Potter . . . ?”


We all just quiet. This evening I receive a pm saying KLCC gang is watching Harry Potter. Yeah again they leave us for their movie. I dunno what is “setiakawan” with them already but I don’t really cared about them so bla la them (^_^)v

Since I never missed Harry Potter, so I agreed with that. So, all of us head to Sunway Pyramid. I’m kind of excited coz this is the first time I go there. Once we reached there, we realize our attire. OMG masuk shopping complex wearing like this?? That just so uncool. But then we just think “night time won’t be many people, so just beat it”. Ya “beat it” my ass. Once we enter there, we see a lot of “pemuda-pemudi” wearing cool outfit. My first memory at Sunway Pyramid, with my tracksuit? *Sigh*.

Well, dy wear that, just take some picture lor :P

Not only that, the ticket we get is the front row!!! And cinema there, omg really lame la that cinema. The Curve is 10 times better than that ok? Sakit leher >_<. Got one super funny things happen that night, one of us successfully become clown inside the cinema. Well this part of the story is restricted for Spartan community only so please contact us personally okie? Owh by the way, Abang Azri hate Harry Potter now :D why? ask him by urself :D

Well, since got nice mirror here, take another picture >_<

After this, whoever is having nice2 plan, don’t shame to call me ya. I’m capable to join you guys now hehehe. Just tell me the place and time, I Google the map and join you guys!!! Yiehaaa!!


Shinda88
Dreamland ~!
Subang


10 comments:

Honest girl said...

since u got baby now, as a true senior, shud drive junior if junior need it..understand right(evil grin)kekeke.....

shinda88 said...

ajak u dating u dont want . . wat la :P . . . u . must find bf with car . .easy for u :P wkakakakkaka

Wei Han said...

so cute ur baby.. lol..
blue baby.. has a name for it?

PM said...

Woots~ dropping by to say hi to ur new bloo baby.

Mei Le said...

i also wonder how many wives you have...told you Airasia is much better than MAS. hehe you're not loyal to your company tsk tsk. and tat look on ur face when you thought of the pretty lady inside the bus!no wonder charles calls you p****. don't assume intern students pergi kerja lewat ok, i'm the first one to arrive in the office everyday. i haven't seen harrypotter..ooh, i like the blue car.

Anonymous said...

Many wives..... more alternatives (variety of choice)

MAS pwns AirAsia, has always been my first choice..... red is not an airline colour....lawl...

Mei...Le... in KL yet?

shinda88 said...

PM!!! u got read my blog?! Thx ohh!! hehehe come we lumba wkakakak :P

How meile~! it's been awhile since u read my blog :D . . hehehe . . how many wives? i also dunno . .u no. 1 kut wkakaka . . .n wat the? hey hey charls is the on P****** ok not me? tgk his face taw dy .. aiyoo . . today i go work late oh :D hehehe .. n i know u like blur car :D . thats why i choose this color :D

shinda88 said...

Chris . . u right my man . . more alternatives . .wkakakak :P but im not going to have many wives . . but i really got lot eh . wives that give me a baby . .one is Acer, then another one is Sony . .and latest is Perodua . .all my wife give me a good2 cute baby (^_^)v . . .

aiyoo it's been awhile she at KL la . she even start her work dy wkakakakak

QingTX said...

I REALLY wanna know what excuse u gave ur boss when he asked u why u din buy MAS ticket.

shinda88 said...

hmphh . . it's a long story my dear qing qing . . . all kind of lame excuse come out from my mouth :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...