Click Me Please~!

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Internship Achievement

Annyeong


During the last day of my internship (still talk bout this? so lame . . ok la, who care), I review back my last 7 months living in Subang. Well, it is not a very kind of luxury life I have there, but I do enjoy my internship life, I mean, damn enjoy until I want to extend it! reading back my previous previous post on how am I not ready to start my working life, withing bling of eye, I already done with it. Not even have time to find girlfriend from stewardess gang, I already finished my internship. Aduh, god, if u just give me . .another . .erm . . 2 months? hahaha



Back again . . .as i mention, i review back my 7 months, and i looking back to all my achievement during my internship period. Well, as I look back, I . .some how . . realized . . I do have achievement, I mean . a lot of achievments! hahahaha. Some of u might be curious right? Well, I myself curious too, come let see what achievment I have got from June 09 till Jan 10 :D




Movies

I seriously damn proud with this. Totally crazy 7 months for me. Total movie in cinema for this period of 7 months .




28 movies!!!



I can become GSC Gold Member dy . . hehehehe (^_^)

here is the list of the movie I watched in cinema . . I think i covered all

terminator
transformer
harry potter
final destination
couple retreat
princess and frog
storm warrior
avatar
did u hear abou the morgans
orphan
mulan
christmas carol
Ninja Assassin
Ninja
G-force
ice age
up
imagine that
twilight
2012
the proposal
taking of pelham
gi joe
district 9
gamer
pandorum
surrogates
sherlock holmes



Sigh T__T if i save all that money T_T . . . .







Jacket

This thing, I cant helped dy. It just, I need to buy, to satisfy my desire to have . . more . . new . .cool . . jacket (^_^)

so, this sem, i bought . . .





1 Jacket and 1 Sweater!!!




my current collection now, 20 jacketS? more than 20? duncare ler. . hahaha


. . . . . . my mom now speechless with me already T_T








Device

Hehehehe of course my cool NDS. Now playing game just need a miracle "touch", not miracle "press" . . . and of course no more instruction like "please press start", now is "please touch the screen to start the game" . . . hehehehe (^_^). Owh not to mention my new 320Gb external harddisc? with rm65 laptop cooler that can cool whole room? hehehehehheheheh





. . . . . . . .






for NDS, my rm700++ fly like that only T_T, it end up my little brother play for me T_T











Transportation


Hehehe talk bout my Blue-e? My cool cute Blue-e? O yeah~! now tell me where u want to go? Abang alip here for u~! (advertisement for girls, if can, juniors only) . . . . (^_^)







. . . . . . .







God, if i can get back all the oil, maintenance money back T__T








McDonald glass


actually the reason is to compete with my senior . . .and of coz i Win!!! hehehhehe always the best people win right? (^_^)





. . . . . . . . .




Now i dunno where to put all those, my mom starting to show he "angry" signal for all that junk T_T







Korean Drama & Movies

I have more than 10 latest top series from my second country,incluing IRIS (I really love that short hair girl >_< ), Shining Inheritence, You're Beautiful (my favourite . . . aaa~!), Style, Queen of Housewives, Hero . . . and around 50++ korean movies with me . . all havent watch yet, make my collection boost to 200++ korean movies, and . .drama . .dunno, too many la, not include 2days 1 Night collection and Family Outing (^_^)






. . . . . .





oh my, my external, 320GB oso cant handle that T_T









so so so?



so this new semester in UTP, wat could I achieve this time? :P


shinda88
Home
Kota Bharu

9 comments:

Edgar said...

it's never a waste to go to cinema with frens :)

shinda88 said...

edgar~! I like ur statement there . .o yeah~! waiting to leave kelantan to watch another movie on cinema . .heheheh

firechrome said...

jual je mcd glass tuh kat aku meh meh

shinda88 said...

yo my dearest senior .. .mane leh . .nie bukti abang kalah ngn saya . .


hahah pe gune salary lg byk kalo koleksi lengkap :P

firechrome said...

tangkap gambar pastu frame? ok? jimat ruang? ha ha ha

Anonymous said...

Hahahahaha, quite an expenditure there man.

It's always a nice feeling to pamper yourself with stuff, and you feel like you own it more when you use your own money.

By the way, how was the movie 'Princess and the Frog'? I missed that one.

shinda88 said...

Munir : act sy pikir mcm tu gak bang, tp . .mcm kelakar lak . .hahahah gantung kt UTP kut :P

Christon : dude, tell u, that movie is the best I watch on the list . . mmg plg best! hahahah thk god disney made that movie >_<

Honest girl said...

din read ur blog long time dy...intern over?c ur blog i juz got 1 thing 2 say...some1 is becoming old.....haha!!

shinda88 said...

wat the hel . . i mean . .hey! . i still young k? u aa . .eeeeee im going to kick u later >_<"

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...