Click Me Please~!

Monday, January 4, 2010

My NeW BaBy~! YeAh!!

Annyeong~!


yeah!! yippie!! after sooooooo many years + months + days i keep bla bla bla to my rumate to buy this, in the end . . on 29th Dec 09 . . .







I MANAGED TO BUY IT!!! O YEAH!!







How Mei Le told me before "after u finished ur final presentation, u will feel like u can fly . . " . .


no no no, i don't fell like flying, but . .i feel like . . .i SHOULD BUY IT!!!!!




Confused right? what actually the things that can cost me to write bout it in my blog? Come come let me show u my new baby after my Blue-e Viva~!













PuRe WhiTe NinTenDo DuAL ScReeN ~!

Cool bag for my NDs~!


Got two screen, for first timer this might be a little bit ackward :P

Hohoho when u open it . . "NINTENDO DS"



It can put lot of game inside (2GB memory card == 25 games), one touch screen (and that is so cool), got wireless to play with others, can watch video (mp4) and listen to songs (mp3). The only weaknesses is it dont have access to internet >_< I decided to buy this after i finished my final presentation. Is it coz im doing it to well? or coz i see not hope dy in my internship? Well not sure, but one thing i remember, after finished working hour that day, i straight went to game shop, bla bla bla with the tokey kedai, then *puff* . . . that thing in my bag dy :D


tadaa~! this hairstyle only for final presentation >_<


So, i would like to thx to my mom who born me so that i cn buy this thing, and my dad who working hard earning money for the family, I love u all :D



shinda88
MAS
Subang

2 comments:

Edgar said...

yay! buli pinjam ka ni alip? men pokemon.. bwahaha...

shinda88 said...

pinjam?? hohohoho welcome to the club bro . . . dtg jak sini~! :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...